00 blaster wont crank

i unplugged all the tors crap but i didnt do nothing with the wire in the throttle box i just left it in there. someone said it is more than likely my magnetos. but the inside of the magnetos look brand new but it is rusted on the holes around the edge by the screws in the side of it. so idk

Ok man blaster did the same thing it fired oneday then the next day it fired a few times then the next day i came out an it didn't fire at all.....i changed the whole wiring harness an boxes checked all my ground still no spark even changed my coil still no spark so that only left one thing the stator coil went bad.

Do you have access to an extra wiring harness or boxes to test on yours?? an coil??? if you try all that an still no spark get you another stator coil buddy......or just go ahead an buy a stator coil on here from one of the guys you will get it at a hell of a good price!!!

how do i test my ignition coil or can i test any of the boxes also. and where is the stator coil located.?

I think the guy above me is a lil slow 9 pages an still doesn't understand the mother f*cker isn't firing!!! crusty4365 it's not firing!!! if it was firing it would prolly run!!! if it was firing he would pull the choke out an start the beast up!

there's a wire if you disconnect it it wont fire at all.
i went through that when i disabled the oil injector pump and started mixing the oil and gas together.
check all of your connections and make sure they aren't full of dirt or unplugged.

i just ordered the oil blockoff kit because this thing man. i got the gas tank off and pushed it over one time to check spark and i still smell the hell out of some gas and i ordered the clymer manual so maybe it will help me out

Dude your not gettin any spark......load it in the back of a truck take it to a local atv shop have them test your stator coil....it will only take like 2 minutes.

just painted all my plastics. looks sick. i painted them charcoal metalic. i will post pics once i get this damn thing to crank...

i got spark from the actual wire without the boot on there but it is a tiny spark but it is blue..i have to hold it darn close to the head for it to get spark but it gets spark every time. so do yall think i need a boot??

dude this should not have gone on for 10 pages... have your stator check... most likely it is that ... who cares about your fuel situation.. it has nothing to do with spark... empty tank/full tank/rabbits living in your tank... doesnt matter... youd still have spark if all was good. check the resistance from your stator (pulse coil, charging coil) dont matter about the lighting coil. an it was said about 5 pages back about your kickstart problem... NO it should not go all the way down an hit your peg... if it comes back up EVERY time its not the spring... the gears for it are prolly stripped/assembled wrong. and check your woodruff key too as far as the timing issue... thats all there is to it. pull the magneto to check that.