00 blaster wont crank

THE GAS MIXTURE IS IN THE BOWL!!! your cylander isnt taking in anygas now put the bottom peice back on the carb its necesary and screw in the drain screw turn the idle speen adjustor pull the choke put the spark in plug it in kick it while holding the gas in and shel fire up!!!

no no blue flash i got 3 more plugs but i dont want to mess around and fowl all of em you think it might be the coil

my kick starter goes all the way down to the foot peg and hits the peg is it supposed to it is making a hell of a mark on the peg

the carb is plugged in i dont know if it is getting too much air to not enough fuel because i got the rear plastic off and it has the tube that goes to the carb from the air filter. could that be why because it has to much air??? because that tube aint hooked up

No that won't cause it to not fire. I would still put that back on before you run it. Get a new plug, hook it up to the coil wire, and hold the threads against the head. push your kicker over with your hand and see if you get some spark.

It's a pretty sh*tty system. My friends had problems with his and we un hooked it. There is a link on here on how to do it. Yes it will cause it to not get spark.

alright man... thanks. i dont know how long it has been since this thing has been run so it just might take a while..for the price i got it i could replace the whole engine and still be under the cost of a brand new one

still didnt help.. sometimes it will get spark with a new plug but once i install it it seems like it wont spark agian even with a new one.