00 blaster wont crank

you dont have to take the magneto off to test the stator coils so the repair manual says you can test the wires going to it and see if they have resistance. and all of mine test to the specs in the clymer manual. i have tested all of my switches, the ignition coil and wire and the boot, and all of the stator coils. what do i do now is it my cdi?

it may be your CDI... if you are going to get a new one, look into a yz125 CDI instead of the blaster one

but all i can tell you right now is make sure ur sparkplug is gapped correctly (thas all i can think of ATM.. i'll be back later if i think of somthin else)

i get spark from the wire without the boot but it is real weak. all my coils tested ok.. i wonder what it could be?

You have checked all the wiring right? I have seen more than one person swap the black and white wire that comes from the main harness and goes to the CDI with the one to the key switch. If you do this you will have no spark. Just a thought. There is really nothing to these ignition systems. Check to make sure all of the connections are in the right place and test all of your components according to the service manual that is posted on here in the DIY section. If you still can't get spark then you need to get someone involved that has more experience.

hell no i have to work so much i dont have time to work on it... i took it to a buddys house who dont have a job i am paying him 50 dollars to look over it for me and fix it....do the msr handlebars with the yz low bend work on a blasty

if you want to take a trip to georgia you can come on down you can stay at my hosue foood and water provided. and i will pay you to fix it..lol will those handle bars work..msr yz low bend bars

naw i was thinking about getting the bars..i got a set of msr yz low bend will those fit you think i dont have the quad with me so i cant try it

the flywheel key was sheared. but i replaced it and it still dont get fire. when it sheared it didnt mess up the rotor but could it have messed up the coils ne where?? still no spark