tornados....

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
Nothing like 3 am and the tornado siren is 50 yards from your open bedroom window..

Just got back from surveying the tornado damage, My dad got lucky, major damage within a couple hundred yards of the hanger, the old terminal is leveled. Here's piks of the damage within 1/4 mile and picks of my dad's airport mancave...

GEDC1748.jpg

GEDC1749.jpg

GEDC1752.jpg

Watching a tornado off in the distance, during the day, away from any civilization is a fun experience.

That sucker passing through town at 3am must have been horrible. Glad ya'll escaped injury.

Wow this weather has gotten crazy seem like more violent than ever! Glad to hear you and the family are ok.- Bob

damn that looks nasty, glad everyone is ok
to be honest i want to go out tornado chasing, very dangerous but i think would be fun as f*ck
think a cherokee would do good for that haha?

Damn that sux. That is one of my biggest fears during a storm at night, is a tornado cropping up. Lucky we don't have to many of them around us, but there is always that chance.

there was a 1 mile wide tornado just south of my house last night, i was up till 2 waiting out the warning in the basement, appariently there was quite a bit of damage in illinois and northwest indiana ( where i live ), but none at my house

bad weekend in terms of weather, that same storm put down 2 tornados in this area at like 3:30am. the damage path from the closer one was only about 10 mins away from my house, we just had our power restored this morning. this is rare around here bc there hasnt been a tornado in the area in like 15 years... scary sh*t:eek: