Misc 2002 Blaster parts for sale....

Dirtcrahser

Jan 17, 2009
Guys, 1st post here - not a scammer - same user name is used on EBAY with 300 positive feedbacks.

I don't own a Blaster, I bought one for my ex GF and have this stuff left. Nothing will be sold thats damaged or junk unless I disclose it...

OEM new shift shaft in bag 18$

2 Parts carbs with red anodized reed spacer and 2 reed blocks and boots and 65$

K+N filter (near new) with excellent rubber AB boot and mounting plate 35$

Excellent tight kicker got powder coated - gloss black and S.S. hardware 45$

Nice white gas tank cover, sm crack in rear mounting hole (not thru though) 10$

I only have one good stator 40$, 20$ for the flywheel, I may have a lightened one somewhere.....

Both cylinders were on running motors and COME WITH HEADS (not shown) - no seizures or major dirt entry etc. Stored indoors, very light corrosion just from sitting - hone them and run them.....

#1 May be last bore?? so I'll offer it cheaper?? IDK - Measures 2.640 with no damage or stripped stuff etc etc with head (not shown) 55$

#2 Measures 2.600 and in great shape - again, no damage 75$

Last, I have basically 2 complete motors (minus the top ends above) but all internals are there (kicker, clutch, shift, gears, shafts etc etc) - so any part is for sale seperate or sold complete:

I can offer 2 good cases, good crank and every part within for 100$

Or motor #2 with bad case and junk crank but all the parts are there for 50$

PICS:

Blastercarbs.jpg

Shiftshaft.jpg

Cylinders.jpg

Grouppicone.jpg

KickerPCandSS.jpg

Group2.jpg

Shipping is NOT included but if you want a bunch of this I'll discount it.

Nothing is firm, I'm in no hurry, but I'd like to get some cash to spend elsewhere.

Thanks,
SteveI:I

God god - it's DIRTCRASHER!! not Dirtcrahser, lol

No use changing it now.... If you guys need references it's no problem.... I am hesitant to deal with ANYONE new myself!! Serious people can PM me and I'll give you my cell.

Thanks....

EDIT - Can someone hit me up with the link to the mods so I can fix my user name??

go to the home page and scroll to the bottom where there is a list of members. All the mods are in blue...they are vahalla, blasterfreak_30, d.jackson_12. dirty blaster and paulie b. I think you may have to open a new account in order to changer your screen name though....Doesnt hurt to aks.

I have no idea if it's Vito's, don't know much about Blasters.

This is a picture of the 2 motors, I'll get better pics:

Blasterparts.jpg

One could be completely assembled for the most part (piston gaskets etc) good crank (unless the crank sells seperate)

The other has bad cases, chain broke, bolts stripped (not by me!!) junk crank, good gears and all that though.....

I can't sell the kicker for that cheap. It's worth it alone for the powdercoating and stainless bolts....

Small crap will ship for 7$ or if larger stuff fits in a flat rate box, 10$ and a bit more for the cylinders..... Obviously it may cost 25$ to ship a lower end. Buy a few things and shipping is all combined.

No Canada, I am sorry but I got stuck with duties before and I won't do that again....

If anyone wants to pay what I posted above, 1st come 1st serve, Paypal is ATCST@Verizon.net - Click SERVICE/OTHER - not "goods" or "Ebay", then I have to deal with tax and I'll just refund your payment.

I can ship once during the week and on Saturdays and I'll use USPS with delivery confirmation.

I'll check the PM's, thanks for the interest.

for what? he hasnt responded to my pm, just wonder if the stuff i requested is gone already.

I didn't respond only because it states that I don't want to ship to Canada..... sorry!!

Regal bought the good lower end, shiftshaft and the reed spacer.

Still have the 2 parts carbs and the K+N filter and carb to AB boot 60$ shipped.

3 reed blocks (1 with reeds) 25$ shipped.

2 cylinders, 2 heads - prices in 1st post/make offer.

one crappy lower end but gears and other parts are good, clutch cover, stator etc etc (does not include junk cases, I'll just toss them....) IDK whats good or bad but it all looks good, just broken cases 60$ shipped??

Powdercoated kicker 45$ shipped?? TIGHT KICKER!!

Tank cover - 10$ if you buy something else.....

how much for your whole clutch unit?

30$ shipped with the clutch cover!

But I'd rather sell the whole bottom end, with that clutch, no crank - shift parts etc etc - mostly all there (every gear!!) and in great shape and spotless!!!! How about 55$ shipped - HEAVY!!!!

Someone asked in a PM about the reeds, yes - one set is intact with reeds with no broken corners etc etc. All 3 blocks 25$ shipped!!

I'll take 40$ shipped for the kicker - NO LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have the 2 parts carbs and the K+N filter and carb to AB boot 55$ shipped. Filter was 35$ alone!!

Still have a complete DG pipe with needle. Powder coated the stinger and the end cap. Pipe is hight temp black paint - NO DENTS!!! MAKE OFFER!!

I'll give that gas tank cover a couple more days then it goes in the wood stove :D

Please add 3% if you want to use Paypal.

Do still have a good crank, or did that go with the good bottom. Whats wrong witht the bad one.

The bad lower end had 2 bad cases and a bad crank.... No use shipping them if they are useless. Just another example of why some people have no buisness splitting cases.... Both sides were destroyed by screwdrivers when someone split them and a loose chain broke the left case too.

It is basically every part within a lower end aside from the center and left case and the crank.

Buy the better cylinder and head and I'll add all these bottom end parts for 30$ more......................

This stuff has to go soon, I'm not gonna give it away but I'm open to offers.

I'm open to offers on the whole lot PLUS shipping, that would be the easiest thing for me to do and someoe could sell whatever they didn't want from the lot.

I honestly can't believe no one scooped up the kickstarter? I thought most of the Blaster kickers were pretty sloppy?? let alone not powdercoated!

Still open to reasonable offers..........

I never mentioned any rims or tires??

Couple cylinders and heads, intakes and reeds, PC kicker and a 90% complete bottom end - NO CRANK, NO CASES (except for the clutch cover) all still awaiting a good home :)

More you buy, the cheaper it gets!!