tank rebuild lol (moto 4)

Army theme is a great idea..... Go with a flat paint on everything!

yeah thats what i was thinkin...
that or paint the plastics red

oh yeah and just to give you guys an idea of how small the carb is here is a pic of my pj34mm carb on the left and the stock moto4 carb on the right WOW haha
100_0202.jpg

quick little update on the before and after on the carb clean...
BTW this carb was the nastiest carb i have ever had to clean NASTY!!!

i know the after doesnt look very clean but trust me all that white stuff left over is oxidation...

100_0204.jpg

100_0205.jpg

I have an 89 Yamaha Moto 4 200. I restored mine back in april 2008. I put fly handlebars, 225 shocks on it, uni filter, and had my exhaust sand blasted. Looks pretty decent now.... I'd be putting a new carb on! That was a bunch of sh*t in that carb lol. Run some sea foam through it a couple times and clean that engine out!

so did it start? those things are champs but mine is worn out everywhere suspension motor, everything, and outside of the carb doing nothing but spilling fuel out the overflow, it was great fun lol

well guys i have some good news and some bad news first the bad news....

bad news...the carb needs to be rebuild and the rearend needs to be gone threw(wopped right out)...

good news...IT RUNS AND HAS SOME POWA!!! haha watch out blaster guys haha

does it smoke? mine smokes worse than any 2 stroke on the planet lmao. the rear diff is shot on this one you can pull the axle almost a quarter of an inch either way. but yeah, you can probably get a bigger carb on ebay for cheap. we need pics of that thing in the mud!

not bad man, i would throw a bigger carb on it

well the carb that is on the quad doesnt have a accelerator pump so any carb prolly would work maybe even a blaster carb (insert evil laugh here)....
im going to measure the shocks today too because stock front blasty shocks MAY fit which would make it ride pretty good compared to the way it is now...

but yeah i got it so i would have something to tinker around with but i HATE buying batteries and the one it came with is frozen haha..

ok i measured the front shocks eye to eye and i measured the shock mount width can anyone get to me with the blaster specs???

moto4 shocks= 10 3/4 inches long, 7/8 inch wide shock mount