Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best one yet. lol. Great design. Would be cool to get some sponsor logos on the back too but otherwise I think you hit the nail on the head. I like the colors too.

That's the best one yet. lol. Great design. Would be cool to get some sponsor logos on the back too but otherwise I think you hit the nail on the head. I like the colors too.

like i said custom for each member for an extra fee, i did the white and blue to match your color of was your blaster, and yea if the memeber wants i can put their blaster on the front and sponsors on the back, or just sponsors, eitherway ill do sponsors.. do i need their permission?

I would ask them. Some of them may be willing to kick in a little to get their name on there. If not at least they would get free advertisement so I really don't see them saying no.

Probably would be best. I don't know him but technically he owns the rights to the name. On one habd it is free advertisement for his website but on the other if there is any profit in the merchandise he could potentially have a right to make a claim on it.

Probably would be best. I don't know him but technically he owns the rights to the name. On one habd it is free advertisement for his website but on the other if there is any profit in the merchandise he could potentially have a right to make a claim on it.

Yes for sure- at least pass it by Freek!

hey slick here is a more customized one

front
slicks.jpg

it says mess with the best, eat smoke like the rest at the bottom

back
slicks2.jpg

I love this idea so much, that i would be willing to invest some extra money to get the ball rolling, with no mind set for profit. I would like to see back what i put in though if possible. If not, at least my money is going to my blaster bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.