Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy i just got some free quotes....... SPENDY!!!! if this doesnt take off im gonna be flat broke... the stickers, the ones i made have a quantity of 250 or larger, i put in 250 and it came out to 450 bucks.... oh boy

I think Zazzle is our best bet here. They accept high quality images and you can get a shirt for about $15. If they were sold for $20, that's $5 profit per shirt, not bad, and not unreasonably priced.

Here is my take at a design. Keeps it universal, the Photoshop file allows me to change USERNAME and the number to whatever the user wants. Then I just upload to zazzle and print.

I did, however, use the blaster cbaber came up with on the front, but I really like the way it looks. But we'd definitely need his permission.

Click to view fullsized (more detailed):

Input?

I think Zazzle is our best bet here. They accept high quality images and you can get a shirt for about $15. If they were sold for $20, that's $5 profit per shirt, not bad, and not unreasonably priced.

Here is my take at a design. Keeps it universal, the Photoshop file allows me to change USERNAME and the number to whatever the user wants. Then I just upload to zazzle and print.

Click to view fullsized (more detailed):

Input?

xkron= part blaster master part computer god. all hail xkronikx lol

looking great guys! if you get permission, it takes off, and i get some spare change away from parts for the blaster then i'll get you to make me a shirt! i definitely like! I:I

Thanks!
Glad you like it I:I If we get the permissions, I will make a lot more...

corey i sent a good pm to cbaber, ill let you guys know what he says... i like the ones i was making alot more since the members name would be in the upper left corner.. but i could make the custom member ones if they want and you could make the universal ones you made? looks sweet by the way I:I

corey i sent a good pm to cbaber, ill let you guys know what he says... i like the ones i was making alot more since the members name would be in the upper left corner.. but i could make the custom member ones if they want and you could make the universal ones you made? looks sweet by the way I:I

The member usernames would be where I said USERNAME on the shirt. I can change it extremely easily ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.