Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
Alright guys, as i have been on this forum for over a year already, i have seen some designs about representing the forum.

I seen cbaber make BOTM calenders for the winners of 2009, but as you can see that went down hill, which then turned into nothing at all for 2010, and 2011

I seen djack12 make Blasterforum.com decals and put them on air scoops, seen in his album on his profile, and 244BlackBlaster suggested to make t shirts, as seen in the marketplace under apparel.

I really wanna see/keep the idea of Blasterforum alive throughout many more years to come, so blasters and this forum don't fall off the face of the planet.

Myself and a few others, such as xKronik13x, 88' blaster, and '98BlasterBoy will support any ideas that will be thought of, and if we have a majority vote, we could even start making, almost anything!

xKronik13x has the rights to a lot of software and we could possibly start making/distributing anything.. few ideas would be

Stickers
T- shirts
Possibly bring back BOTM calenders?
Tank graphics, ect..

Any ideas are appreciated, and i hope this gets noticed by EVERYONE on the forum, admins, mods, supporting members, techs, EVERYONE, lets all pitch in I:I

Last edited:
I think your just pissing into the wind trying to get anything done. I would love to see it happen but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Only calling it as I see it. How often do you see CBABER on here. The only chance is FREEK. At least I see him on here often.

Only calling it as I see it. How often do you see CBABER on here. The only chance is FREEK. At least I see him on here often.

you got a point, freek is on quite a bit, mods could be a big part in this too, 4cfed is on quite a bit, and all we gotta do is make sure this thread stays alive, everyone at least looks at a thread at least once

I think a lot have good ideas, but since the admins are few and far between those who run the forum are not going to be much help.

The calenders are not the best idea IMO but moving on, if someone was to make blasterforum t-shirts and sell them I would be interested but have yet to see a worthwhile design.

I personally would say that if you want to make apparel and sell it on your own through the marketplace that would be cool, but it just needs done...not talked about.

Personally I do not see that not having these things will allow the forum to die? I don't really understand this logic, as many here are willing to offer their services and do as seen by 98blasterboy's ad in his sig.

As far as the software side kronick has had many ideas for the forum and can execute them but needs cbaber to agree and he is rarely on.

Lastly, there have been numerous threads about BOTM, but I think there is a growing majority who no longer vote or even bother due to the fact that it is primarily seen as a popularity/pissing contest. I myself have even been turned off from even considering entering....but to each is own. The rules do need a look over but then again this is on cbaber I assume.

Though short of time, I will always be posting here regardless, and as always am willing to help out with opinions when needed and support where it can be offered.

Truthfully you want to make sure this forum survives.........then we need someone who has the time and posts to take over the site.......someone who can make changes when suggested etc. IMO whoever collects the money for supporting memberships should be on here supporting those members suggestions etc. daily and making changes accordingly. I respect that so many want to help, but until this is the case (not to bag) what is really the point?

you got a point, freek is on quite a bit, mods could be a big part in this too, 4cfed is on quite a bit, and all we gotta do is make sure this thread stays alive, everyone at least looks at a thread at least once

not true, most threads if the name of the thread doesn't catch my eye then i don't even open it. and i don't think we'll hear much from cbaber, we don[t even know if he owns a blaster.

you have a point beats, but if anyone on here is worthy of taking over the site i say it would be freek or kronik, cause kronik is on at least once a day, and freek is already an admin, and kronik even runs his own site

you have a point beats, but if anyone on here is worthy of taking over the site i say it would be freek or kronik, cause kronik is on at least once a day, and freek is already an admin, and kronik even runs his own site

So many posts came in at once I assumed mine would be looked over.

Truthfully I don't care who does it, my vote would be for kronick just for his computer/server knowledge etc. but my opinion stands, The site needs taken over by someone who cares to be here daily addressing these concerns. I do not believe the current mods have the ability to address forum changes etc but can only moderate threads. Cbaber is the only one who can actually change the forum itself. Then we have mods like dirtyblaster who in all my time I here I have only seen on once.

I'll probably get warned for saying this, but the only reason that I can see that cbaber even continues to take the time to be admin is that it is profitable for him due to supporting membership fees. Those fees do not go into the the forum itself other than web hosting (there have been no upgrades etc.) and cbaber checks in what, once a month? I would hypothesize that the only reason he is involved is for $$ as he isn't on the site doing anything as far as I can tell. I would just once like to see him respond to every ones concerns though I doubt it will ever happen, especially when there are ten different threads full of suggestions for him to address.

So many posts came in at once I assumed mine would be looked over.

Truthfully I don't care who does it, my vote would be for kronick just for his computer/server knowledge etc. but my opinion stands, The site needs taken over by someone who cares to be here daily addressing these concerns. I do not believe the current mods have the ability to address forum changes etc but can only moderate threads. Cbaber is the only one who can actually change the forum itself. Then we have mods like dirtyblaster who in all my time I here I have only seen on once.

I'll probably get warned for saying this, but the only reason that I can see that cbaber even continues to take the time to be admin is that it is profitable for him too, due to supporting membership fees. Those fees do not go into the the forum itself other than web hosting (there have been no upgrades etc.) and cbaber checks in what, once a month? I would hypothesize that the only reason he is involved is for $$ as he isn't on the site doing anything as far as I can tell. I would just once like to see him respond to every ones concerns though I doubt it will ever happen, especially when there are ten different threads full of suggestions for him to address.

you got a good point beats, i like your courage about being truthful, and yes if we could only get cbaber to possibly pick someone else to be head admin on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.