Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect one for me would be the black shirt with my avatar pic on the back with the wording wrapped around it. Blasterforum on top and 2 stroke for life on bottom with my user name on front.

I like, One more request and that is to move the word blasterforum.com up maybe half ways to my name, just so i can see which way i like better!

I'd all the words but my name to be in chrome with black stripes understand???

wait, you mean move blasterforum.com up more closer to your name?

and they dont have chrome :( closest thing to chrome is white or some silvers, and i can do whatever outline color you want

This is my opinion so I am not trying to step on anyone's toes here. For representing the forum T-shirts and or truck or car stickers would be best I would think. T-shirts if worn all the time in public places would get more exposure but truck stickers would get the most. I am always looking at decals or bumper stickers when driving. Maybe bug deflector stickers printed backwards so when people look in the rear view mirror it's in their face lol. Stickers on a quad you wouldn't think would be that much unless of course your one of the lucky ones that live close to a big riding area or race track and then people would still have to walk up to see them. This is maybe a long shot I just thought of but what about possibly having people donate parts/custom parts etc and setting up a blaster forum store on ebay selling but also advertising the forum at the same time with every auction. could run multiple or single auctions every week plus make money for the site at the same time. a lot of the time there is hundreds of people looking at a single auction. if custom parts you could come up with like only 10 made so you know for sure not that many people have it and could generate interest. could sell custom t-shirts also or if become a member get a discount for donating to the forum etc.

This is my opinion so I am not trying to step on anyone's toes here. For representing the forum T-shirts and or truck or car stickers would be best I would think. T-shirts if worn all the time in public places would get more exposure but truck stickers would get the most. I am always looking at decals or bumper stickers when driving. Maybe bug deflector stickers printed backwards so when people look in the rear view mirror it's in their face lol. Stickers on a quad you wouldn't think would be that much unless of course your one of the lucky ones that live close to a big riding area or race track and then people would still have to walk up to see them. This is maybe a long shot I just thought of but what about possibly having people donate parts/custom parts etc and setting up a blaster forum store on ebay selling but also advertising the forum at the same time with every auction. could run multiple or single auctions every week plus make money for the site at the same time. a lot of the time there is hundreds of people looking at a single auction. if custom parts you could come up with like only 10 made so you know for sure not that many people have it and could generate interest. could sell custom t-shirts also or if become a member get a discount for donating to the forum etc.

the only problem i see with this ebay store thing is cbaber would prob want a some of the cash

Good luck gettin ahold of cbaber, I already offered to put down all the money to get a clothing line going and it got no response.

I have the money to get things going and I'm willing but I need the rights to do so. Not just a ok from cbaber if I'm going to put down money I want the legal right to blasterforum.com gear.

I also made a very serious offer to buy this site. If cbaber will put a reasonable price on it I'll buy this site in a second. I have already had it appraised and know exactly what it's worth. And nothing against cbaber but I'm very active and very capable wen it comes to web work. If I do manage to work out a deal with him u guys can count on a lot of good things happening around here.

Good luck gettin ahold of cbaber, I already offered to put down all the money to get a clothing line going and it got no response.

I have the money to get things going and I'm willing but I need the rights to do so. Not just a ok from cbaber if I'm going to put down money I want the legal right to blasterforum.com gear.

I also made a very serious offer to buy this site. If cbaber will put a reasonable price on it I'll buy this site in a second. I have already had it appraised and know exactly what it's worth. And nothing against cbaber but I'm very active and very capable wen it comes to web work. If I do manage to work out a deal with him u guys can count on a lot of good things happening around here.

when did you pm him? cause i pmed him yesterday, and i dont want alot of people pming him about this so he is under pressure about it, and i pmed ken and he said its cool if we put him as a sponsor on t shirts if we get a go from cbaber

I sen him a message about a month ago asking to buy either the site or the rights to merchandise.

So what does the 194 number stand for? BTW- looks good could we see one with the words blasterforum.com bent the otherway over the blasty but i could do without a pic if it makes the cost go down, However $20 for a nice Tee isn't bad at all!

194 would be whatever number the member wants. And USERNAME would be whatever the username is. So it could have slickerthanyou and 13 if you wanted. I can edit the image in literally 2 seconds.

The price on Zazzle are not changed with images. The only thing that changes is if it is front and back, and it is still only ~$15. I:I

nice man.. i would try to keep it simple..

i like the blasterforum.com around the neck.. looks better imo.

put all the sponsors on the back.

usernames on rt sleeve.

then whatever... the more you pack in it.. the less you are likely to be sucessful. then it just looks like a load of sh*t on a shirt.. keep it simple..

nice man.. i would try to keep it simple..

i like the blasterforum.com around the neck.. looks better imo.

put all the sponsors on the back.

usernames on rt sleeve.

then whatever... the more you pack in it.. the less you are likely to be sucessful. then it just looks like a load of sh*t on a shirt.. keep it simple..

I think I may remove sponsors. It might make less people buy. Also, if we get rights, we could have any tshirt we wanted. Make 25 designs if we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.