Pocket Dyno- The iPhone App Every Blaster Owner Should Have!

I feel so 20th century :eek:

Anyhow, what would be interesting is one had a bike that had been dynoed, weighed accuratly with rider, then compared to app.

well, as long as the speed and weight is accurate, u can put a $20 on the app! everything matters with the speed and weight. also u can open another gps app, and compare to speed to that too.

I also have a engine dyno program on my laptop , you can dyno your engine , and then run the ipod Assdyno and compare the results. my dyno program will adjust for drivetrain losses , all you do is plug in your inputs .

i put my "crap pipe" on. its leaky as crap, but im so curious on the app, so ima try it like 1-2 runs, than when i get my new flange, ima try it again, and see if it shows a power increase.

well i tried the app today, and i couldent get a solid run. for some odd reason, the app just wouldent start. i guess its because im not on flat ground???? but i did get this one run. only got to 12 mph, because i only had 20ft to work with. i also did one run with the app "max speed" and got 41 mph in a .2 miles. but that is with a leaking pipe, and not WOT. so yea. heres the pics:

9gcwg5.png

24q0fmu.png

28hiozp.png

10zssc7.png

any one else try it? ohh and i found the best place to put the phone is up by the gass tank infront of the cap. ima try again when my bike is a little quieter..... ppl get annoyed by me, and call the police :(

awesome! just make sure u find some good flat land. and also its not a race to get going. once u hit the button, gas it a liitle, and once the screen changes, than go WOT. idk just mess with it and see what works best!

i found a better app for this. its almost exctly the same, but what makes this better is that u can adjust the g's in which it notices before it starts the test. its called dynolicious. its 12.00. but i got it for free I:I ima try it tomorrow and see how it goes.