OMG!!!! i got a 450 CHEAPPPP!!!

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
well long story short my buddy got a yfz 450 from a guy and i ended up with it just a few details about it extended walsh arms, FOX FLOATS oh yeah, extended sterring stem with fat bars, programmer, extended axle, BEADLOCKS all the way around, and some other stuff im forgetting..only problem is it needs a motor slung the rod smooth out ill post up some pics tomorrow cuz i gotta run

These yfz's are notorious for bolowing rods and breaking cases.Almost everytime I post something for sale on CL I get people looking to trade their yfz 450 roller with no motor with a boat load of aftermarket parts.Motors can be very pricey.Looks good and keep us posted on the progress.

These yfz's are notorious for bolowing rods and breaking cases.Almost everytime I post something for sale on CL I get people looking to trade their yfz 450 roller with no motor with a boat load of aftermarket parts.Motors can be very pricey.Looks good and keep us posted on the progress.

and exactly what happened to this one but if u knew the price i got it for well id have to kill ya lmao. got to looking earlier and its long travel arms and shocks ill get some more pics up in a while and im prolly gonna have to part the blasty out to get this one rolling booo

i hope so supposedly its all it needs. motor has a hot cams in it not sure what stage they are but i keep finding stuff on it every time. reed do u know if the 04- 08 motors interchange?

they do.. the 04,05,06 need a oil mod so make sure they have it done.
best yfz site is yfzcentral.com ... the recent change made it kinda crappy but still good info on there

Most people run the stock cams because they are really good just do the exhaust cam mod.

Id check the frame over for cracks or breaks becuase Ive bought a few raced out yfz's and had to have the frames welded/repaired. Especially if there wasnt a gusset kit installed on it.