need some blaster mafia in maine

hahaha awesome, if this threads not a warning not to rip members off i dont know what is!!! hahahahaha I:I I:I I:I good work guys :D

well BigBoyBlaster, i appreciate your efforts to keep me from being banned but i really don't plan on coming back here.. im ashamed of myself. yes i give you guys credit, you did do work haha.. but it was gettin pretty aggravating tryin to respond to a message and getting another one, and having to wait like 4 minutes for the page to load. i've always loved this forum and the guys on it too.. i'd be appreciative of you guys doing the same for me.. so i know this doesnt mean much but I'M TRULY SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF BLASTERFORUM FOR ALL OF THE SH*T I STIRRED UP!!! im going to make this right come Monday i can assure that. scott will have a tracking # and insurance on his bumper.

I'm glad your trying to make this rite and I hope you come threw on it. As for not coming back on here,that's up to you. You screwed up but if you really do love this forum then stay.we will just ban you from selling anything.

yo leines, i just got off the phone with mr. john hewitt, he seemed like a nice guy and was concerned about you not getting your brakes ???? < that could be easy to do over the phone ???
he explained that he gave his wife the money (bad move ??) and that she supposedly sent them brakes to you almost 2 months ago, he said he has been very busy at work ????
he's gonna check into that and call me back

i did also, very nice and calmly, explain to him about what happened last nite with the mxmaniac facebook jamming messages and all the phone calls, and that he was next if he didnt come up with a solution to all of this

i do strongly suggest you contact your local postal service and customs, or however that works up there and check for lost or misplaced items ?????

but anyway we got some type of contact, and know where to find him
lets see what happens ?????

bf.com mafia 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go awk! Blasterforum family at it's FINEST!!!!!! I:I

2psg3n8.jpg

r2s513.jpg

the mob rules !!!!!!! < i loved that album

respect the family, or swim with the fishes !!!!!!!!!!!!

33l37ds.jpg

the mob rules !!!!!!! < i loved that album

respect the family, or swim with the fishes !!!!!!!!!!!!

33l37ds.jpg

Being of similar ages I thought you might! Seemed fitting also....

"Close the city and tell the people that something's coming to call,
Death and darkness are rushing forward to take a bite from the wall.... B)

i've always said, when new radio stations arrive in town, they're not a true rock station unless they can play me some sabbath !!!!!!!!!!!!

OK to set this straight i wasn't planning on scamming anyone and keeping their money and the parts.. i was going to send the stuff at one point or another, yeah i went about it in a wrong way but i make next to no money and with car insurance and gas to pay for and a newborn working/going to school making like $50 a week its fcking impossible to keep money.. yeah it sounds like a bunch of ridiculous excuses but i've too been ripped off before.. probably one of the worst feelings ever, thats why i'd never keep someones money and NEVER talk to them again.. i can't keep saying yeah ill send it soon etc when i know i won't be able to.. im taking christmas present money to send this bumper haha.. monday i can assure you all that scott will have a tracking number for his bumper.. i never got a payment from 89blaster for anything? josh did send me a payment for the tires, and he got his money back which is fair. I'll probably hang around the forum but i do feel like a jerk and i honestly dont know how to explain myself so i wont sit here and try to, i was wrong..completely wrong and i'll never sell things online again

Reactions: lasxgames
its all good bro, you came clean, even though we had to send out the dogs,
you are going out of your way to try and explain yourself, just get the man his part, and all will be well, hell i'll even do the same for you someday as we all did for scot, we're mostly all good dudes here, and stick together, and up for one another,
it even sounds like a few guys are suprised this happened with you, and trust me, we all understand the woes of trying to make ends meet in todays world, thats why 50 hard earned dollars means the world to some of us, maybe that was scots babies diaper,formula or xmas money that he was borrowing cause he thought a good deal came by ????
so we all have the same troubles bro

we'll be waitng to hear what happens !!!

ps....wrap that rascal from now on, or at least pull out and write your name on her tits !!!!
you're too young to be havin anymore baby mama drama

OK to set this straight i wasn't planning on scamming anyone and keeping their money and the parts.. i was going to send the stuff at one point or another, yeah i went about it in a wrong way but i make next to no money and with car insurance and gas to pay for and a newborn working/going to school making like $50 a week its fcking impossible to keep money.. yeah it sounds like a bunch of ridiculous excuses but i've too been ripped off before.. probably one of the worst feelings ever, thats why i'd never keep someones money and NEVER talk to them again.. i can't keep saying yeah ill send it soon etc when i know i won't be able to.. im taking christmas present money to send this bumper haha.. monday i can assure you all that scott will have a tracking number for his bumper.. i never got a payment from 89blaster for anything? josh did send me a payment for the tires, and he got his money back which is fair. I'll probably hang around the forum but i do feel like a jerk and i honestly dont know how to explain myself so i wont sit here and try to, i was wrong..completely wrong and i'll never sell things online again

Good to see you come clean about the ordeal.You know good communication is evrything in selling items.Keep the folks aware of your ordeal and I am sure it would/could have gone smoother.If you shy away from BF than thats your choice but you will deffinately need to re earn your trust here.If you ever do try and sell something on the net again it sounds like you should right away create a paypal shipping invoice and you pay right up front out of the money you just received for selling the item.That way it is paid for and no money excuses.The forst step in re earning your trust is to ship it out and get this cleared up.I take it we were calling the right numbers and bothering the right people!!!lol Way to man up and make things right,now finish the deal.

alright guys I just wanted you all to know that the bumper is in the mail. well atleast somethin is in the mail on it's way to my house lol. if i disapear for a few days send holshot to my house and make sure he didn't send me some anthrax or a bomb. LOL. Jk

I can't thank you guys enough for all your help and I don't hold any grudges against MX so I would hope the rest of you wouldn't either.

thats awsome he at least sent you a tracking number,
way to go mx !!!!
and dont let this keep you from comin around, we understand sometimes things happen

and lay off the emails, calls and facebook sh*t till we see if the bumper comes

yah thats not even cool.. she had nothing to do with it so go f**ck yourself buddy. you dont need to be harassing people that have nothing to do with it.

/\/\/\/\ agreed, let this sh*t die, he came clean, explained what happened, apologized, says he sent the bumper, when scot receives it........end of story

/\/\/\/\ agreed, let this sh*t die, he came clean, explained what happened, apologized, says he sent the bumper, when scot receives it........end of story

exactly. he did what was right and came back to man up. no reason to drag anyone else into it.

and Devilman..........thank you for your service and have a safe and Merry Christmas