need some blaster mafia in maine

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
X(mxmaniac67 stole 50 bucks from me. I paid for a bumper from him back in october. I have his number and know what city in maine he lives in anyone else got info on this guy. If it wasn't all the way across he US i would be knockin on his door myself. anyone want to step up and help me out. I sent the money as a gift on paypal so i'm screwed there i think. X( X( X(

ok. here ya go!. i text him a couple times a day just to annoy the piss out of him

Last edited by a moderator:
MXmaineiac67 < who is this dude, i've never seen that name on here, and you should have known better if he wasnt "one of us"
pm me that number also, i have an idea

I should have known better but i had seen him around before and thought he was ok. screw pm's this guy has pissed me off i posted all his info above

give us a full name and address if ya got it ??????

awk u have to record the calls!!!!

/\/\/\ how do i do that ???? with my cell phone while on it ?????

worst case scenario...he hangs up on me/us, then we post his cell number all over the maine craigslist in the men seeking men sections and for sale's
at least bomb his phone with calls from guys seeking a blowjob
but thats last resort, lets try to get some response first

The ripoffs are getting so ridiculous. People need to just grow some balls and stay true to their word. I'll give him a call.

/\/\/\ how do i do that ???? with my cell phone while on it ?????

worst case scenario...he hangs up on me/us, then we post his cell number all over the maine craigslist in the men seeking men sections and for sale's
at least bomb his phone with calls from guys seeking a blowjob
but thats last resort, lets try to get some response first

Do it on speaker phone and record it I:I