Picked up another Blaster

Wow!! Sorry for the slow response. Had timing chain break in my SUV... 5.7 Hemi. 4 valves per cylinder. Timing chain breaks and valves stick into the pistons. $3030 repair bill. So.. my upgrades were brought to a halt! LOL! Just ordered VFroce4 reeds earlier tonight.

Between my last response and today, I have bought my wife another Blasty. '06. Came with a Toomey. Think I am going to take the Toomey for my build and give her the stocker. Will re-chamber her head... which gives both low end and top end power for her... Awk informed me on the power.

I will be able to give a stock pipe blaster and piped blaster pre/post but dyno comparison on the re-chanber.

Fair enough. I've never been a fan of flywheel work, but more power to you. Any more updates on the bike?

So... my plan was to do the following mods in incremental steps and come back with my butt dyno results.
VForece IV reeds
Right bend pipe
Lighten flywheel
Rechamber head

I thought it would be interesting to share the results of each
Well... I have become really busy and will be until early next year.
So, I am doing them all at once and getting and getting the bike going. I have the reeds and the pipe sitting on the shelf. I just shipped my flywheel and head to Ken OConnor Racing today. I ordered new wheels and ITP Hole Shot tires today. Damn things are expensive! $550 to be exact!

So, I guess my comparison will be from bone stock to fairly modified.

Looks great! How well does it run? Have you done a compression check?

Very good compression!!

rsz_pic1.jpg

Had the head re-chambered and flywheel lightened by Ken OConnor Racing. Just got them back.

The dome of the head does not look perfect in the pic below. It's just the way the pic came out. I assure you, the head is perfect!

rsz_1pic1.jpg
rsz_1pic2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Markblaster