My first Blaster MX build!

We want pics

Let me get some less gay tires. The motor is not as clean as yours, but most of the paint is off. So I can start that project one day too, and it won't be a total pita. That seriously was a selling point when I got it, because I love the look of your motor so much. Maybe once I get the YZ250 setup going. I:I

Alright guys, I went up to dyno it last night, but we didn't waste our time. I need to finish my airbox first. I need to change up some stuff. I am using a filter on the carb w/o an airbox, and it isn't the greatest. Today I am going to work on my airbox. I need to get it done. If it turns out as well as I think, I might start selling them through SMS. From my experience with automobiles, I think my design will make a few more hp than current designs, and weigh less. Shawn said if he is gonna spend a couple hours on it he doesn't want to redo it in a week or two. So the week or two is gonna come early. I need to get this done!

Hold on! I don't even have time to post all of the pics of parts I have to sell. I want to get the prototype airbox fabricated, and installed, and a bumper and my back wheels. When it is done I will have full pictures. For now maybe I will just snap some teasers....... ;)

Okay, I got the plastics off, the prototype airbox removed, and the gay tires. As soon as these customers leave I am going to snap pics, and get them up.

Dang customers just keep coming in. Not that I am complaining, but I don't like leaving you guys in suspense either. Anyway, here ya go. A nice little teaser.......

blasteralmostdone1.JPG

blasteralmostdone2.JPG

I hope you all like, and I will get finished pics soon. I might be picking up the Duncan Racing bumper I've wanted for a long time this week.

what color blue is your frame?? Im redoing my frame and Im doin blue like that just wanted some options on colors. Looks killer though man!! Keep up the good work

I just got the cops called on me for testing the jetting behind the strip mall where I work. Cop was cool though. He rolled up, I puled the kill switch, and he asked, if I knew why he was here?, and I replied, "yes, I'll put her up!" The cop then left. So no more jetting runs behind the shop. So back to work on the real airbox setup.