My first Blaster MX build!

It is done minus the front bumper, rear tires, and the final layer of CF on the airbox. It rips, and the airbox turned out great. We dynoed her on Friday. Made 30whp(just like shawn said), not bad for a 200cc. It is an absolute blast to ride. I can't wait to get back on the track. Turns out allot of my problems were from broken reeds in the V force 2 cage I had. So now a V Force 3 is in. I'll get pics up soon. Sorry for the hiatus guys. I sunk so much cash into this, I was rather dejected when I couldn't get it to run right so it sat until Shawn had time to help me out. It's all muddy in the back of my truck right now, I'll clean it up and post pics, and the dynograph.

I should also add the Airbox does flow more air. This motor previously used a 150 main, and made this much power. It now has a 155 and makes the same, and it is very conservative. The o2 was still on the rich side, so we could probably put a 152 in, and make maybe another hp or two. It is plenty for me though. I am just looking for a yz250 now so I can start chassis no.2 :)

this thread kills me...i wanted to see that thing so bad. We cant call it fake cause he showed SOME pics to prove it is real...but we cant call it done cause we never got to see the finished product! nobody likes a tease haha

get a 240cc kit and get a port job from one of the guys around here they do great work and get a fat basterd pipe and like a 34mm carb and project blaster air box v force reed cage and a stroker kit plus what u have and u would have a sweet ass blaster and do u have a crx i love them i have one running one and a parts car

i have a stock 2005 blaster with toomey racing pipe, holeshot tires, k and n jet kit and put a 13 tooth sprocket on it. what else can i do to make it really fast.