Kor ride

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
Just ask anyone that’s ever been. It’s a great time! I’ll treat you to some awesome riding, food, hospitality, and music KOR style. I’m planning this event for mid September. This event is INVITE ONLY so you need to PM me if you want to go. If you haven’t been a dick on this forum, don’t claim to be the Son of God, or plan on texting pics of your little penis to other members girlfriends while we’re riding……….You’re probably in. Yup…..That really happened once. With that said, Slickerthanyou isn’t invited. Tents are a must! Camping is free at my house. Looking forward to seeing all of you for a killer weekend. Show up on Friday night and ride all weekend.

wouldn't miss it for anything !

Last edited:
I'm going to try and make this for the 2nd time had a blast last year and will this yr hopefully I can have the couch again thanks Ken.

I might be there have to call ken and see what's going on Friday, bike still isnt back together yet, had other obligations get in the way. I'm a possibility, been fighting bugs on the Titan trying to get everything right since the cam install.

I'm going to talk to the wife and I'm currently on leave right now so I might get her together tomorrow, if not ill bring it with me if trucks is usable for more than local runs, I would love to make it

Last edited:
The clock is ticking and the ride will be here soon. I just want to reiterate a few things for the guys that are coming.
Tents are a must!!!!!!!! Dave and I will have two, four man tents set up for the guys that show up late on Friday night. You guys can cuddle with each other and set your own sh*t up on Saturday morning. Remember, you’re coming to New England and who knows what the forecast will bring. It could be 60 degrees at night or it could snow. Come prepared. Bring sleeping bags and pillows. Nothing worse than Awk Mountain.
Dave and I will provide shower and toilet facilities. In and out girls.
I got all the food and cocktails.
We’ll start riding on Saturday at noon. You’re all going to get a stab at the new 6mm stroker build. Just don’t crash and mess my sh*t up! After I smoke all of you, it’s off to the house for some beer, food and live KOR originals. My birthday is the following week so I figured we’ll celebrate early.
Sunday will bring more riding. You guys should have the trails figured out by then so I’m hoping for some competition. I’m looking forward to a great time with my brothers. Looks like we got 10 riders from the forum and about 15 locals.
See all of you in a couple of weeks.

Everybody gets a crack at the KOR ported banshee too. Same rules apply don't wreck it! :) I'm really looking forward to this.

I'll be there just in time for Ken himself to put a fresh washing and waxing on my blaster!!!!! :)

wife's on board and ill be there just got a leak I got to fix on the truck before I come, I might be there Thursday if my leave gets approved give us some time to get the bike together, gonna take a little bit it's in pieces lol

stoked man gonna have to cut my motorcycle riding to work on truck, it will be worth it for a get away weekend and finally put my bike together.

for ur hospitality ken I got a surprise for u when my bike is running lol