how would i do against a stock bansee?

stock, the new ktms put out 52hp, ive had mine in a dynojet dyno, and ive ridden every 450 available.

so hes got 2k into the motor, add that to, we'll say 3000 for a lightly used blaster, he still has to buy a swiigner, suspension, those bigass rims and tires, plus maintain it, plus his nitro setup plus the 100% race fuel youd have to run, new pistons consantly, the list goes on.

all ive ever had to do with my ktms is change the oil and do the 15 minute valve adjustments

stock, the new ktms put out 52hp, ive had mine in a dynojet dyno, and ive ridden every 450 available.

so hes got 2k into the motor, add that to, we'll say 3000 for a lightly used blaster, he still has to buy a swiigner, suspension, those bigass rims and tires, plus maintain it, plus his nitro setup plus the 100% race fuel youd have to run, new pistons consantly, the list goes on.

all ive ever had to do with my ktms is change the oil and do the 15 minute valve adjustments

you would pay 3000 for a lightly used blaster? hell..they were only 3200 new, and blasters are a dime a dozen. and you dont have to replace pistons like you change your underware in our motors...btw..danny built his own swingarm, so no incredible cost there, and he makes his own extensions...i saw about 10-15 sets of tires on rims for dannys blaster in his shop, so it doesnt seem like something he doesnt have..like i said..basically a dime a dozen for blaster parts. good ol' craigslist and ebay

my bad, im talkin a blaster up here, 5299 new, were tryin to get 4000 for mine with rims tires nerfs and a ported cylinder. if its all fab work then yes it would be cheaper. but i would still take my 450 in a grag over it, as long as were both on 18s, lol, those hugeass tires would eat my bike with its 18s on it

my raptor 250 pulls 65hp at the rear with the mdos i have and ive spanked the very best modded banshee out there,so yeah BRING IT!

my bad, im talkin a blaster up here, 5299 new, were tryin to get 4000 for mine with rims tires nerfs and a ported cylinder. if its all fab work then yes it would be cheaper. but i would still take my 450 in a grag over it, as long as were both on 18s, lol, those hugeass tires would eat my bike with its 18s on it

THE BLASTER IN MY AVATAR HAS 18s ON IT AND IT IS AS FAST AS THE ONE
WITH THE "BIG ASS TIRES". TWO OF THESE BLASTERS, I HAVE LESS THAN
2K IN COMPLETE. AFTER THE FIRST ONE YOU LEARN WHAT WORKS AND USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. THIS ONE I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 1K IN!!!! EBAY
SHOPPING IS WHERE IT'S AT!!!

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

OH YEA, IT ALSO IS RUNNING 18" TIRES, IT'S ALL IN THE GEARING.

easy with the caps, if you can build a blasty like that with 1k ill give you major probs bro, although cosmetics seem to have been thrown completely out teh windw lol

easy with the caps, if you can build a blasty like that with 1k ill give you major probs bro, although cosmetics seem to have been thrown completely out teh windw lol

we don't take it out for dinner and a movie, it was built to be brutal on the
track. my 64 year old pop rides this and he don't care about purddy, it's all
about more power less weight. KENNEDY POWER did the port work on this little beast and it is a hand full!!!

people just dont understand 2 strokes. any 2 stroke 200cc and up can be made to beat a stock 450. port work and the right mods and its fast. the people that talk down about dont have a clue. they either dont have the money nor the know how to get it done. yes stock for stock a 450 is faster. look at the cc difference. but all in all a blaster can be built to out run a stock 450 in a drag race. its been done and proven regardless what peeps think. look at the proof. youtube says it all.

people just dont understand 2 strokes. any 2 stroke 200cc and up can be made to beat a stock 450. port work and the right mods and its fast. the people that talk down about dont have a clue. they either dont have the money nor the know how to get it done. yes stock for stock a 450 is faster. look at the cc difference. but all in all a blaster can be built to out run a stock 450 in a drag race. its been done and proven regardless what peeps think. look at the proof. youtube says it all.

amen!

ive never personally built a drag blaster but intend to when my lil girl gets big enough to drag race. if there still around then. lol but with the power band and some good port work it will scream. im postive she will beat some 450's. maybe even slightly modded ones I.E piped only.

for non believers take a look at HBH's bike and tell me that thing doesnt look fast. why would you put a swinger on something like that if you didnt need it. it would be a waste of money. you have to have the power to turn that swinger.

im sorry but the 250 raptor is slow turd. great cruiser though. its a 4 stroke so porting dont do much and theres not a whole lot of mods available for it. i call shenanigans on this one.