how would i do against a stock bansee?

im sorry but the 250 raptor is slow turd. great cruiser though. its a 4 stroke so porting dont do much and theres not a whole lot of mods available for it. i call shenanigans on this one.

dude, ive said it before and ill say it again, raptor > blaster, my buddys stocker beat my ported blaster in a drag race, he had stock, worn down 19s and i had holeshots, and i run a 3 second a lap faster time on the 250, after riding my blasty for 2 years.

dude, ive said it before and ill say it again, raptor > blaster, my buddys stocker beat my ported blaster in a drag race, he had stock, worn down 19s and i had holeshots, and i run a 3 second a lap faster time on the 250, after riding my blasty for 2 years.

a ported blaster gets beat by a stock 250???
thats a d**n shame!

not meaning to brag but i know how to ride a blaster, the 250 is fast, that thing made me a believer

it just came to me that you are talking about MX, when everybody else is talking about drag racing. that 250 rapturd handles way better than a blaster.
so run again 300ft., and see what the outcome is.

huh...i would run mx on my trail snail..lt250 chassis with a slightly modded blasty engine..excellent trail bike..and i guareentee if u are talking about a 250 4 poke u can forget about it..

104g39t.jpg

this engine was a slug compared to blasty...

blaster vs. banshee

I have 98 blaster...
FMF Gold pipe, Powercore 2 silencer
Jetted carb,
Boyesen Power reeds...

How much faster would a stock banshee be? my buddy has one and all he wants to do is bash my baby :(

Well you would have to have a lot of mods. My dad has a banshee and i can beet him around the turns and corners, also threw tight woods but on straights i have no chance at all.

you can't win a race with your blaster vs a banshee the banshee is a two strocke doble piston engine this engine is very fast you need to upgrade a blaster with a turbo big carburetor and combination of sproket and a kit 240 with this performance you can race vs a stock banshee i have experience in this my father is a owner on banshee and he fix it and in the past he have a 500 4strocke and he talk the experience and the banshee is one of the much faster four tracks the blaster is the son of the banshee the blaster is a copy of the real bansshee

THE BLASTER IN MY AVATAR HAS 18s ON IT AND IT IS AS FAST AS THE ONE
WITH THE "BIG ASS TIRES". TWO OF THESE BLASTERS, I HAVE LESS THAN
2K IN COMPLETE. AFTER THE FIRST ONE YOU LEARN WHAT WORKS AND USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. THIS ONE I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 1K IN!!!! EBAY
SHOPPING IS WHERE IT'S AT!!!

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

OH YEA, IT ALSO IS RUNNING 18" TIRES, IT'S ALL IN THE GEARING.

dam ndanny dont dare fall off the back of that thing as theres bascily no seat lol!

yea, that's the old mans, he has some crazy ideas, but they work. doing it like this shaved off 4.5 lbs. It runs in a index class, 5.50 to 6.00, at a consistant 5.51@59mph, on
pump gas, with a 200lbs jockey. It, like our other two blasters, will eat up every thing from 660's down the line.