how would i do against a stock bansee?

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
I have 98 blaster...
FMF Gold pipe, Powercore 2 silencer
Jetted carb,
Boyesen Power reeds...

How much faster would a stock banshee be? my buddy has one and all he wants to do is bash my baby :(

well a stock shee puts out about 37 hp and even with your mods your only putting out maybe 21 hp. the shee will spank you

didnt think so but just wondered....im just tired of people that own banshees think they own the world... well not everyone but many do.....

i put a sticker on my number plate that says bite me banshee boy and it sure does turn alot of shee riders to look at a lil old blasty lol:-D

didnt think so but just wondered....im just tired of people that own banshees think they own the world... well not everyone but many do.....

If you want to beat a "stock" banshee, put a ported 240 kit, +3 crank, bigger carb and right bend pipe on your blaster. That'll turn a few heads. You may get beat on top end but you'll have the banshee guy wondering what the hell's going on

how would i do against a stock bansee?

you would get buried in the dirt it would kick up =))I:I=))

listen to stroker if you want to compete but idk if theres anything you can do really to beat a Banshee. Another cylinder piston carb and pipe is hard to make up for. Double the pleasure double the fun!!!!B-)

i raced one completely stock banshee at busco beach in goldsboro nc that looked like it had been kept up with real well (not a spec of dirt on it) and completely stock. We lined up and took off, i got about a half bike in front from the launch, and we were pretty even till i got to 3rd gear, then i slowly started creeping away from him. by about 350 ft. i had him by 4 or 5 bike lengths...its possible.

ive had em both and have a ct kit in my bike.. it just not happening..
you can make em look back at you if yuor rigt there 4th gear and on you can keep your mouth closed so dirt doesnt get in it..

i dont know why we try its a superior engine by far. and the only one of its kind a twin.

the blaster is a terrific trail bike

the banshee is a terrific dune bike

ive had em both and have a ct kit in my bike.. it just not happening..
you can make em look back at you if yuor rigt there 4th gear and on you can keep your mouth closed so dirt doesnt get in it..

damn thats kinda harsh. lmao jk

Back when I was 16, I'm 22 now(lol I feel old) I had a 1998 Blaster w/ Porting/Polishing done by Hetrick, 240, milled head, stroker crank, Ported Reed cage, Carbon Fiber Reeds, PowerPros Racing(S-bend pipe), 34mm carb, and no airbox lid.....when I raced my bro's shee w/ dynoport 2:1 pipe, 18" tires, reduced gearing, and Trinity 2:1 carb, I hung w/ him until 4th gear, then the banshee ran about a bike and 3/4's ahead until he was running on one cylinder, and still beat me for like 3 secs until it blew up totally from running too lean.

anyways, enough about other quad owners being assholes. There's always gonna be a dick no matter what community your in. I think it's great that we now have such a wide variety of quads to choose from. The sport and industry is growing, we all need to get along so the EPA or some other agency closes down more of our tracks, riding areas, etc. Anyways
End Threadjack