how would i do against a raptor 350?????

I'm sure it would be a drivers race basically they both have certain advantages on each other but if you were to port your Blaster, add some more fuel and advance the timing you'd prolly beat him good depending on your weight and his weight.

when mine was .40 over i was smoking the ltz400 and the ltz 400 makes the raptor 350 look like a go cart.

168 pounds, it was .40 over with boyeson pro series dual stage carbon reeds, all stock after that but a 4 degree timing advance mod with hole shots.

the ltz didn't have a chance.

so if the blaster at .40 over will outrun the ltz400 then a raptor 350 wouldn't have a chance.

i smoked a honda 400ex on it as well.

check out youtube, i just watched 4 videos of stock blasters outrunning the raptor 350 and only one video where the raptor 350 won, and you could tell in that one that the blaster rider was severely slowing down in turns.

when mine was .40 over i was smoking the ltz400 and the ltz 400 makes the raptor 350 look like a go cart.

168 pounds, it was .40 over with boyeson pro series dual stage carbon reeds, all stock after that but a 4 degree timing advance mod with hole shots.

the ltz didn't have a chance.

so if the blaster at .40 over will outrun the ltz400 then a raptor 350 wouldn't have a chance.

i smoked a honda 400ex on it as well.

im sorry but this is very hard to believe............. the z400 rider must have sucked ass. boring it .40 dosent do anything. so all you have is boyesen reeds and the timing advance. z400s arent to much slower than 450s, especially the fuel injected z400.

the blaster should get it.

1. two strokes make almost double the hp per cc.
2. whoever said look at all the mx'ers going two stroke your wrong. just about everyone is on a 4 stoke.
3. to stunt i would want a 4 stroke, more useable and controllable power. i own both and before my 450 will go the blaster will be gone.
4. all you ppl with blasters stop saying its the fastest thing around. its not. never will be.get over it.
5. dont ask if your bike will win, go race.
6. i love my blaster as much as the next, i love seeing 250r's , fact is every shee or 250r i raced up climbs or tracks. never even came close to the 450.

Reactions: 2strokepower

1. Two strokes make almost double the hp per cc.
2. Whoever said look at all the mx'ers going two stroke your wrong. Just about everyone is on a 4 stoke.
3. To stunt i would want a 4 stroke, more useable and controllable power. I own both and before my 450 will go the blaster will be gone.
4. All you ppl with blasters stop saying its the fastest thing around. Its not. Never will be.get over it.
5. Dont ask if your bike will win, go race.
6. I love my blaster as much as the next, i love seeing 250r's , fact is every shee or 250r i raced up climbs or tracks. Never even came close to the 450.

yes sir!! Notes taken sir

1. two strokes make almost double the hp per cc.
2. whoever said look at all the mx'ers going two stroke your wrong. just about everyone is on a 4 stoke.
3. to stunt i would want a 4 stroke, more useable and controllable power. i own both and before my 450 will go the blaster will be gone.
4. all you ppl with blasters stop saying its the fastest thing around. its not. never will be.get over it.
5. dont ask if your bike will win, go race.
6. i love my blaster as much as the next, i love seeing 250r's , fact is every shee or 250r i raced up climbs or tracks. never even came close to the 450.

that deserved some rep

haha i love this thread so much.. i will make a prediction if this thread continues again i think coalhillkiller will be first one to be banned haha

i have a 2005 blaster with fmf sst pipe power core 2 silencer wiseco pro lite piston k&N filter fly racing bars. My brother has a raptor 350 with a jet kit, fmf pipe and a K&N filter, the blaster left it in the dust so i think u can do it!

what a crazy thread, comparing everything from dirt bikes, snowmobiles, quads, 2 strokes, 4 strokes, all sounds like apples to oranges to me, everyones got thier own thing i guess and if argueing on here is it at least it's entertaining right?!?!?!

I love how one of that guys main arguments to start off with was that the four strokes will push a lot more rpm and that they only fire every other revolution. He kinda dug his own hole there. A 2 stroke fires twice as much as he mentioned, so he should know they don't need the revs as bad as a 4 poke. Now I love 4 strokes the same 2 but if I wanna go fast 4 cheap....its gonna be on a 2 stroke.