how would i do against a raptor 350?????

redbean

Feb 26, 2009
how would i do against a raptor 350 with dg bullet pipes.....i have a 05 blaster with toomey b1 pipes and v force 3 reed valve.....

thats gonna be a good race. but more CC might get you in the end. really depends on the length of track.

I can beat a warrior which is pretty much the same thing, but it was mostly stock and my blaster has lots of engine mods. I think you can beat it.

bored .40 over i beat my frinds stock ltz400,

all the reviews for the blaster vs raptor 250 show that the blaster will make the 250 look like a chump, i'd believe that the raptor 350 would lose but it would be close.

iam running a 240 big bore kit and a stroker crank, so with this set-up i don't think the raptor 350 would come close to having a chance.

you will beat it. ive bet 2 ltz'400s a 350 raptor, 350 warrior and due to rider I bet a banshee :p with my 240 kit and a few more mods on im excited to see how ill do against a few more things:)

Alright to all of u that have ur blaster Bored .40 over, what kit did u use? And when u bore it dosnt it make it break faster because thats wat everyone says that it will blow up since its a 2 Stroke. my friends always make fun of my blaster cause its small or something but i would love to bore my quad and smoke them all. im up agains liek 400ex warrior 350 250ex yfz 450(some tranny problem, will only go like 60) sportsman 800 also but that thing is fast.

you should pull the first 50-60 feet after that he probably will catch ya
We race them often we pull the hole shot till the turn and my son won't back off so as they catch up they back off into the turn. long runs flat out they will pull on ya base on your gearing

A friend of mine has one,and my blaster is way faster on the trails and at hill climbing.

i have a 2005 raptor 350 and ive raced 2 blasters and i smoked both of them they wernt even a close race

i like how people keep comparing the warrior and raqptor 350 as the same thing...
they have different carbs, and the raptor has a better pipe design...
stock for stock my buddies raptor 350 ALWAYS beat me and i was launching in 2nd and he was launching in 1st...

it would be a close race between you too..

To me I wouldn't know cause the only things that my buddies have that I can race is yfz450 an an arctic pussy 400. I can beatthe 450 off the line an for bout 20 feet an then I'm spanked.

i beat my step moms 350 no matter what rider or what blaster ( me and my step bro) and its piped.... the 350 does catch up in teh end tho

whats tq does a 2 stroke have that. if not i do i get it for mine. do i need like a jet pack or something. mayb a turbo o wait how about one of those inline supercharger things u can buy off ebay for like 60 bucks.

lmfao