how would i do against a raptor 350?????

i beat 450's all the time drag racing on my shee. even modded 450's. but my bike is ported pushing 60hp. a stock for stock race is a close call, but piped shee will win against a stock 450, for sure....depending on a riders, the stock for stock race would probly be a switch off....meaning they would trade wins....yfz450's are no slouch.

if your talking mx, that 450 will waste that banshee...shees werent built for mx....they pretty much own the dunes tho.

and calcium.....a 392 cub makin 70-80hp...well i have a stock cylinder motor running about 80hp, and its a ton cheaper than a 392 cub. its a 4 mil stroker crank motor...with bigger carbs and in frame pipes......

i think if it was any other 450 like a honda or some sh*t other then a yfz...the banshee would win, a yfz revs up the fastest and is most similar to a 2 stroke

ok sure bud....i wasnt talking about mx you DUMB ASS !!! didnt you see me say in a DRAG....fagget, sure bud....a banshee cant beat a 450......sure bud...do you even have a banshee/450/or blaster ?? have you ever even riden either........

um i own a banshee, a raptor 700, and a raptor 660. and yes ive ridden both a 450 and a blaster. so i guess that makes me a fagget? whatever the hell that is, at least im not a faggot. and when i rode a stock banshee it was a f*cking turd. now that i spent all that money on t5's, .80 ported cylinders, milling my head, vitos reeds, an amp link, a welded crank to handle all of that, and a bunch of little sh*t now it pulls the 700 after a little bit. so im pretty f*cking sure a stock banshee isnt going to beat a stock 450. a stock banshee engine isnt that special, its the same engine it was 22 years ago.

um i own a banshee, a raptor 700, and a raptor 660. and yes ive ridden both a 450 and a blaster. so i guess that makes me a fagget? whatever the hell that is, at least im not a faggot. and when i rode a stock banshee it was a f**cking turd. now that i spent all that money on t5's, .80 ported cylinders, milling my head, vitos reeds, an amp link, a welded crank to handle all of that, and a bunch of little sh*t now it pulls the 700 after a little bit. so im pretty f**cking sure a stock banshee isnt going to beat a stock 450. a stock banshee engine isnt that special, its the same engine it was 22 years ago.

oooh sh*ttt when chris and rockstar see this they are gonna eat you alive.......But why cant we jsut like both 4stroke and 2stroke, whats the big f*cking deal.

heres a vid of shee beating a ltr450

and in this vid the shee pretty much tied with the 700 and 450

Last edited by a moderator:
the yamaha genesis engine does not rev up the fastest, considering that is has 1 more valve and has to have a longer camshaft with 1 extra lobe. That extra weight makes a huge difference.

YouTube- Banshee 350 vs LTR450

heres a vid of shee beating a ltr450

and in this vid the shee pretty much tied with the 700 and 450

YouTube- My Yamaha Banshee VS 700 raptor VS YFZ450 Yamaha

thats great but like i was saying, neither of those banshees are stock, yes a piped/filtered/ect banshee will smoke a 450, but only under those circumstances.

100_4155.jpg

there was mine during the building stage, i never knew how ridiculous these things could be.

um i own a banshee, a raptor 700, and a raptor 660. and yes ive ridden both a 450 and a blaster. so i guess that makes me a fagget? whatever the hell that is, at least im not a faggot. and when i rode a stock banshee it was a f**cking turd. now that i spent all that money on t5's, .80 ported cylinders, milling my head, vitos reeds, an amp link, a welded crank to handle all of that, and a bunch of little sh*t now it pulls the 700 after a little bit. so im pretty f**cking sure a stock banshee isnt going to beat a stock 450. a stock banshee engine isnt that special, its the same engine it was 22 years ago.

why did you have to weld the crank seems like you only slightly modded your engine. but then again im not a mechanic soo... lol

why did you have to weld the crank seems like you only slightly modded your engine. but then again im not a mechanic soo... lol

thats what i though too LOL...he doesnt need it welded...
he just has milled head...which doesn't help with higher RPMs
and he has T-5s which i thought were for more heavily modded engines lol

thats great but like i was saying, neither of those banshees are stock, yes a piped/filtered/ect banshee will smoke a 450, but only under those circumstances.

100_4155.jpg

there was mine during the building stage, i never knew how ridiculous these things could be.

dude ....it kept up with a 700 !!!! double the engine size....

Deewwwwd that banshee looksss liek shete tj!!!! Lol
I love you, lol j/k. and howd u kno my name?
its definitely a sleeper, not much to look at but damnit its fast.

i was in the market for a crank since the crank had pieces of piston in it from the last owner, a welded crank is a great thing to have for insurance, especially when the bigger mods come.
100_3951.jpg

thats what i though too LOL...he doesnt need it welded...
he just has milled head...which doesn't help with higher RPMs
and he has T-5s which i thought were for more heavily modded engines lol

not at all, t-5's are nothing special, paul turners would be a little over the edge but watever

f**ck you, lol j/k. and howd u kno my name?
its definitely a sleeper, not much to look at but damnit its fast.

i was in the market for a crank since the crank had pieces of piston in it from the last owner, a welded crank is a great thing to have for insurance, especially when the bigger mods come.
100_3951.jpg

why didnt you get a +4 to go with your T5s and milled heads ...and put some 19cc domes on there and run some race gas ....hell ya...compression will be like 200 though LOL

nice man....but for the money you could have had a cub on the shee and it would have been a ripping...

nice man....but for the money you could have had a cub on the shee and it would have been a ripping...

i couldnt afford the gas, lol j/k but as tempting as that sounds i fell in love with the raptor when i saw it, if i could describe it i would say the banshee is like an all out hotrod that rips your arms off and the raptor is more like a sportscar, i was slightly disappointed when i got the raptor stuck the other day and had to pull it out with the banshee, that banshee made the raptor it's biotch