how would i do against a raptor 350?????

you should be able to take him, lt500r's can beat raptor 700s, and banshees can beat 450s and some bigger bikes in a DRAG race

i have a warrior and a blaster . . . honestly stock for stock my warrior beats my blaster in the long run blaster beats it off the line

you should be able to take him, lt500r's can beat raptor 700s, and banshees can beat 450s and some bigger bikes in a DRAG race

WTF? sorry dude but thats totally irrelevant. secondly, a totally stock banshee will NOT beat a 450 in a drag, and it would have to be one hell of a souped up banshee to be better on the mx track than the stock 450, or the trails for that matter. what im getting at is a yz85 can beat a crf100, whats your point?
i would have to see a blaster beat a raptor 350 to believe it, ive ridden both and theres no comparison. but im sure theres somebody on this forum thats going to tell me their cousin has a raptor 350 and they beat him all the time with their blaster.

on a mx track yea a 450 would get a banshee but since no one ever owns a shee without pipes i'll have to disagree with that first comment about a stock 450 beating a shee in a drag race. cause eventhough my blaster has some work done to it i could stay close with a stock trx450 up until i wind out. and yes if you can ride you can beat a stock 350 or 400 on a stock blaster and it can go the other way to

My take on the whole 2 and 4 stroke thing is this, It takes a 4 stroke motor twice the amount of "cc's" to be as powerful as the two stroke. As i mean a yz125 to a yz250f. This is another thing is weight, this might not be as nearly as important in atvs and dirt bikes but look at snowmobiles. The yamaha phazer is heavy and underpowered due to the 4 stroke engine. Another thing is cost. You can rebuild a blaster fot very cheap but go to a 4 stroke it will kill the wallet. Also people think the 2 stroke is a dying motor but however ski-doo's 600 etec gets better fuel economy and burns less oil than the competitors 4 stroke. I am not bashing 4 strokes as i had a trx450r but these are the facts PERIOD!

So what about the 4 stroke only firing half as many time? And yamaha puts ZERO money into its engines for snowmobiles. And the YZ-400 making 1 less HP than a yz-250 back in 98? And the YZ-250 engine has changes almost none since then. And KTM just unveiled a 350sx-f, whoops. Just as much power as a 250 two stroke and lighter? Win

heres some vids of strokedtaters blasty......who says these things cant own almost everything

owning a modded yfz

a raptor 700

250r.....

Last edited by a moderator:
And no, your wrong about the snowmobile engine. At wpsa the yamaha is highly modded and tons of money went into it and it still doesnt even compare.

WTF? sorry dude but thats totally irrelevant. secondly, a totally stock banshee will NOT beat a 450 in a drag, and it would have to be one hell of a souped up banshee to be better on the mx track than the stock 450, or the trails for that matter. what im getting at is a yz85 can beat a crf100, whats your point?
i would have to see a blaster beat a raptor 350 to believe it, ive ridden both and theres no comparison. but im sure theres somebody on this forum thats going to tell me their cousin has a raptor 350 and they beat him all the time with their blaster.

ok sure bud....i wasnt talking about mx you DUMB ASS !!! didnt you see me say in a DRAG....fagget, sure bud....a banshee cant beat a 450......sure bud...do you even have a banshee/450/or blaster ?? have you ever even riden either........

a stock yfz450 puts out 39 hp.....a stock banshee puts out 37....
a stock yfz450 has a dry weight of 350pounds....dry weight of banshee is 386

trust me man it would be a good race....especially if the shee was piped....
the banshee is 100cc !!!!! less then a yfz and only 2hp less !!!! the shee is the best engine i swear ....if you get a 392cc cub...you would be pushing 70-80 hp (becuase you need bigger carbs, pipes, etc.)

And if you saw that worst nightmire said in a drag race the 450 would win, and he has ridden all three LOL. He knows what he is talking about.

i beat 450's all the time drag racing on my shee. even modded 450's. but my bike is ported pushing 60hp. a stock for stock race is a close call, but piped shee will win against a stock 450, for sure....depending on a riders, the stock for stock race would probly be a switch off....meaning they would trade wins....yfz450's are no slouch.

if your talking mx, that 450 will waste that banshee...shees werent built for mx....they pretty much own the dunes tho.

and calcium.....a 392 cub makin 70-80hp...well i have a stock cylinder motor running about 80hp, and its a ton cheaper than a 392 cub. its a 4 mil stroker crank motor...with bigger carbs and in frame pipes......

also, when i had my stock blasty backin the day..i used to beat warriors all day long....in short distances, in a 300ft race they catch up in the long run....

a stock for stock race is a close call, but piped shee will win against a stock 450, for sure....depending on a riders, the stock for stock race would probly be a switch off....meaning they would trade wins.

if your talking mx, that 450 will waste that banshee...shees werent built for mx....they pretty much own the dunes tho.

^^what he said^^ and honestly who has a totally stock banshee. meaning no pipes. i've only seen one in my life and it was at a dealership

i have a 1985 230 Quadsport bord 250 just bought a 1993 200 Blaster with stock pipe not sure what bore its on but it smokes the 230 which i thought was really fast.