Freeks all out build!!

yea im gonna have to stay up day and night to get mine pic ready....i think they have to be in by saturday
Yeah its not that my blaster didn't look good before.... It did, and I have the pefect pic for it, but I felt it would be best to wait until my blaster is actually worth looking at for a month... you know what I'm tryin to say?

Anyways /thread jack.

I know I said this over there but badass oil pump cover! Its really genius, I have never seen any thing like that done b4.

Yeah its not that my blaster didn't look good before.... It did, and I have the pefect pic for it, but I felt it would be best to wait until my blaster is actually worth looking at for a month... you know what I'm tryin to say?

Anyways /thread jack.

I know I said this over there but badass oil pump cover! Its really genius, I have never seen any thing like that done b4.

lol......thanx again broI:II:I

damn freak this build is lookin sik bro! haven't been around in awhile been busy workin on my house. my blaster is still in the garage primered, lookin at this build makes me wanna get back to work on mine. can't wait to see it finished bro!...

damn freak this build is lookin sik bro! haven't been around in awhile been busy workin on my house. my blaster is still in the garage primered, lookin at this build makes me wanna get back to work on mine. can't wait to see it finished bro!...

x2 on that freak has one of the sickest blasters out there along with 245stoker blasterboy...etc i could go on but it makes me wanna take mine apart and start all over anyway looking good bro keep up the good work

thanx guys....things have been just dogass slow lately lol....i have about had it with winter lol, but i did manage to finally order my new HD chrome swinger and i also picked up a sweet set of IMS ROLL design heel guards......the swinger will take about 2 weeks to get here so still gonna have to wait on pics.....but i think itll be worth it in the end !!!

heres the swinger
Chrome BLASTER Swingarm HEAVY DUTY MX Swing arm : eBay Motors (item 370329483716 end time Feb-12-10 17:30:14 PST)

and the heel guards that should go nicely with my IMS pegs !

IMS - ROLL DESIGN HEEL GUARDS YAMAHA BLASTER YFS200 ATV : eBay Motors (item 250579566513 end time Feb-12-10 18:40:01 PST)

Last edited by a moderator:
those heel guards are badass! ain't skeered of the swingarm shock swinger?

lol nah......thats why i emailed the guy twice about making a heavy duty swinger......this one is gonna be made to handle the abuse, so he says!!......ive told him that i have had 2 of his break......and he said it will be covered if it breaks from jumping with it.....so thats why i went with them again

i thought you were supposed to put up some more pics of the whole bike on friday (its now sunday haha) slacker!!! jk

lol i moved the whole blasty project to batts garage...he has abit more room to work on it there.....but i will have some pics tonight...im heading down to work on it in about a half hr