Zwiser's build!

ok so WTF went riding today for like 6 hours ran great did a plug chop and it was mocco color with a black spot by the tip of the electrode under the bridge thing, then like an hour later it was a real dark brown almost black, but then on our way back the revs kick real far up and started predetonating so i hit the kill switch and nothing turned the key and it turned off. then got back home and checked compression and its the same 180 psi cold, checked spark, has spark, checked the gas flow and its fine, checked for leaks and none, any tips now it wont evern try to start think i could have fouled a plug?

ok so WTF went riding today for like 6 hours ran great did a plug chop and it was mocco color with a black spot by the tip of the electrode under the bridge thing, then like an hour later it was a real dark brown almost black, but then on our way back the revs kick real far up and started predetonating so i hit the kill switch and nothing turned the key and it turned off. then got back home and checked compression and its the same 180 psi cold, checked spark, has spark, checked the gas flow and its fine, checked for leaks and none, any tips now it wont evern try to start think i could have fouled a plug?

Are you saying that you hit the kill switch and it did not stop running and then you turned the key off and it turned off????

this thing is fastt, but someone is to wimpy to do a hill climb, u need to get tht swing arm SOON.

this thing is fastt, but someone is to wimpy to do a hill climb, u need to get tht swing arm SOON.

Is this so, I tried but not enough bottom end I'll have to get pics so you all can see this hill he's talking about but there's no room to get it into the powerband to climb this hill, but anyways I sent my head off to Ken today so he can mod a stock one for lower compression to run pump gas and I'll have the la sleeve head for race gas.

heres where i was riding last weekend, ill upload more pics next time i go up, i was having to much fun to remember. lol

WP_000099.jpg

heres a wot plug chop pic.

WP_000091.jpg

when doing a plug chop, you're not lookin at the end of the plug, nor the porcelien sticking out, you gotta cut off the threads, or use a bright light and magnifyin glass to see the smoke ring down near the base of the porcelien
the smoke rings color tells the tale

like this pefectly jetted plug chop posted by lil3mil earlier today.....
23tjt3t.jpg