Cdr kickass on race gas

haha, u know the sh*tty thing is im sinking all this money in it and im going to have to throw cheap shocks on it so i can at least ride it before i deploy,lol FML.
i may get lucky though and find me a good deal on some works.

so here is something else i recieved, wife got em in the mail thanks to yama girl!! for dirt cheap, these nice polished clamps i got for my bars...

Last edited:
phhh u and me both, need tie rod ends and when i get the +5 swinger and some front shocks, ill probably find some banshee fronts for now. gettin close.....oh and all the bolts to put everything together.

looking good bro, I love that front bumper. I almost wish I had one, but then again have not seen anyone yet with mine, but yours looks a little more stout. What kind of rods you have, I have upgraded ASR ends im not using but they take 12mm rods not 10 like stock. I have rods for them but stock length. I'd let em go way cheap though. Regardless, keep up the good work. we'll probably be finishing our builds around the same time.

yeah they are tater arms and rods, extended though, i am sure when i get cose to needing them i will be able to get some stock ones cheap. not ready for em yet, i got to redo my a arms and rods because i went with a completely different color scheme. they are currently gold arms with black rods, lol

so we are on our way home from cali and i will be home soon so i will be some things done before i leave again, going to try and get all the motor work done and mounted and run the electrical for it. still in need of some things which i hope i can get soon, ill be gone again soon so got to get as much done as i can....3 wheeler will be sending me my swinger and front rims....

so i got my lightened flywheel in, all im waiting on is the swinger and the front rims and i get to start putting it together, going to be back in a week, we got picked for fleet week, portland rose festival so ill be there for a week....when i get back this thing is going to be ridiculous.

front rims to match the back beadlocks came in with the +5 swinger.... and man this thing is RIDICULOUS. will post some pics when i get home.

played around today, not much went right so i decided to put the motor together and drop it in.
heres some pics of the +5 swinger and motor...with kens work.

Last edited: