Cdr kickass on race gas

just a small update, wont get to anything till i get back from cali. ken is finishing up my motor and it will be here next week....and i wont be!! let me tell u about ken oconnor racing, HE IS AMAZING, i cant say enough good about him for what he has done for me, saved me a bunch of money when he could have charged me out the ass, there were a few issues he brought up to me that were not in the budget i had for this work, no big deal id pay it because what other choice do i have? well it wasnt near what i thought it was going to be, thanks to ken i have money to sink elsewhere into the build... ken oconnor will get my business and no one else just for the fact of customer service. and i am sure the work is even better.

just a small update, wont get to anything till i get back from cali. Ken is finishing up my motor and it will be here next week....and i wont be!! Let me tell u about ken oconnor racing, he is amazing, i cant say enough good about him for what he has done for me, saved me a bunch of money when he could have charged me out the ass, there were a few issues he brought up to me that were not in the budget i had for this work, no big deal id pay it because what other choice do i have? Well it wasnt near what i thought it was going to be, thanks to ken i have money to sink elsewhere into the build... Ken oconnor will get my business and no one else just for the fact of customer service. And i am sure the work is even better.

ken is very reasonable for the work he does if i told u what he charged me to build my killer la 240 motor ud tell me im lying!!

And ken doesnt do shortcuts his attention to detail is amazing !!
And his cutomer service is second to none i:i

so the wife sent me some pics of the motor, still in the plastic, but when i get back ill have almost everything to finish it up. hopefully get it finished before i deploy.

Last edited:
oh i know i will....still waiting on the axle and hubs rotor sprocket from 442, another thing to sit at home while im in cali, lol but its 70 degrees and sunny!! while back home its like 50 and rainy, lol

looking good smoker! everyone and their mom is going white latley. lol at any rate it looks great so far with all the new goodies and the newer designed plastics

thanks, i thought about the dragger deal....but then i would have spent twice the amount on that than i have on this, and im pretty deep into this one...not even done yet

it looks like urs is gold in the middle? interesting, i think putting the middle of mine white would be pretty sick looking, i might do it....

ya that would look cool, i used the same color as my frame in there.
i gotta weld some tabs on mine though for the rad mounts . so if it will fit in my oven i will just powdercoat the whole thing again

So I got some parts bought awhile ago and finally got,FRESHLY painted with a nice POLISHED sprocket and a wave rotor WITH LITTLE USE... and the exh flange for the CPI pipe axle supposedly arrived fri so when my wife gets back from NC she will take pics of the axle and hubs. now i cant wait to see what the condition of the axle is, i was told light use, i wonder if light use is like freshly painted....

Last edited:
so wife took pics of the durablue +4 axle i got. heres some pics, cant wait to get the swinger, tie rod ends, then i can have a roller.

Last edited: