Freeks all out build!!

from the looks of it, its a new build. theres only 5 in his sig pic.

adding shee hubs more than doubles your rim choices. because now you can use rims off of warriors, raptors, banshees and i think yfz450s. as well as your blaster rims with blaster hubs, of course.

so far so good man...........

thanx alot guys......this is my blasty thats being redone.....im holding off on the colors till the very end.......no more yellow and red tho

cool. we all cant wait to see what colors you come up with freek. it really does look like you are going all out on this one. good luck man!

Damn freek. Youll be happy with those parts, but why race gas? Its expensive and then you cant have the convenience of just filling it with ordinary gas. Im sure youll make it look good though. You already have a great foundation to start with like the hood, a-arms, nerfs, air scoopss, pipe, ect, ect. GOOD LUCK with the build ill be sure to lurk in here as much as a i can ;)

Looking good bro.Should be sweet when done.Race fuel is great.Especially when everyone behind you complains of the smell.lol What are you going to run for gas.I run the VP c12 and it is great.Keep up the pics bro.lol

Nice new parts freak! I think the new axle and carrier are sick. I was looking at that hydro break set up and they look like they need some fresh powder coat on them to finish them off.

thanx bro...i think im gonna polish the hydros up..........i just got my big bore kit yesterday so now thats going off to flotek along with my flywheel which is getting lightened and my stator which will be advanced +8 on the timing