experimental swingarm!!!

It felt good,I:I and its does feel higher.. I:II was distracted by the kick starter, it kept swing out on me while i'm riding. X(

test21.jpg

Bike looks great! Nice fab work ... I:I ... Wondering ... does the rear sag at all with just the weight of the bike? ... is the preload backed off all the way? ... also do the front works sag from rider weight or do they sit at the top of their travel? Always lookin for more suspension info :)

Bike looks great! Nice fab work ... I:I ... Wondering ... does the rear sag at all with just the weight of the bike? ... is the preload backed off all the way? ... also do the front works sag from rider weight or do they sit at the top of their travel? Always lookin for more suspension info :)

The rear may sag about 1/8" with just the weight of the bike..lol With my fat a$$ on it i got about 3" of sag.. I have a lot of preload adjustment to go.. I had to turn my preload adjuster nut in about 12 turns to get 1 3/4" of sag with the 4 1/2" swingarm extension on my blaster with stock travel... Now i had to turn the preload adjuster nut back out about 8 turns to get about 3" of sag with my +4 swingarm and 10" of travel.. The rebound adjustment has 18 positions, and i think im at the 17 position for slower rebound...

The front gets most of its sag with just the weight of the bike, it does not get a lot of sag with me on it.. I sit far to the back of the seat on the blaster..