experimental swingarm!!!

79 bronco

Moderator & Self Custom Psycho
Staff member
Apr 9, 2010
I don"t know???????
This was a stock swingarm i got from ebay for $20.00, and now its my +4 experimental swingarm with removable shock mount. With this swingarm i can experiment with moving my shock mount around and fitting different shocks on the blaster..

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: YZ Otis
The skid plate i made to fit my +4 1/2 swingarm extension wont fit, so i got out my old stock skid plate and painted it too. It got the hell beat out of it but it works!!I:I

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

BAD-ASS!! What shocks did you have in mind to fit on that?

For now i will moving the mount around to change the travel on my Works Ultracross shock, but if i get another shock it will be the longest and cheapest and best shock i can find used in ebay, or whatever i can afford...lol

rep for experimenting ... I:I ... are those bronze bushings for the fixture or are you going to run them? Can't wait to see what shocks you try... subscribed :)

rep for experimenting ... I:I ... are those bronze bushings for the fixture or are you going to run them? Can't wait to see what shocks you try... subscribed :)

The bronze bushings are for the jig, i can not find a 28mm rod to fit in the Swingarm Front Pivot, but i found some bronze bushings with a 28mm OD and a rod to fit the ID of the bushing...

My gas cap dont fit!!!!X( I got the Tusk billet gas cap for my 4 gal IMS tank and it dont fit.. Its marked as a IMS cap and dont fit..X( It wants to cross thread the thread on to the IMS tank, but it fits my stock tank perfectly..:eek:

cap.jpg