Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

Has a date been set? Sure would like to make it there this year! No draggin for me, but sure would be awesome to watch all the blasty's there!

It's gonna be the drag event weekend in Spetember again probably. That worked out REALLY well last year minus the TNT not ending until 2:30AM and then the main event not ending until like 6AM (so I hear, I left before that!)

yeah i dunno if ill have a blaster to compete but ill sure as hell be there as long as im not at work.. they already have a date set its in spetember again.

so whos ready for busco 2012 ?

not me, its still completely apart! :-/

it will be together by the end of april though at latest and be pounded down the 500' on gas regularly every other weekend until busco. I:I

you might as well wear a t shirt with a bullseye on it this year! ;)

I might be running somethin this year but it's too early to write it in stone.
Either way I'm not missin the most entertaining class of racing I:I

Paulie must be special. i came by and all i got was a Mountain Dew in a can. yeah, hook P up with some more stuff so he can have a dragger.i'd love to see a huge blasty class this year.

hey scott u got a date set in stone yet you can post here? i havent been over to e2s much lately :( lol

Paulie must be special. i came by and all i got was a Mountain Dew in a can. yeah, hook P up with some more stuff so he can have a dragger.i'd love to see a huge blasty class this year.

hahah.. ur arrival was on too short of notice.. i would have to go pick up food, no place around here delivers.. ya know how it is up in snowplowerville.

:p