Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

That old kennedy vito jug ran 5.1 with Dannys father as the jockey......who races (has) with one hand :eek:..I saw the slip, it was from big lick near Charlotte Wich is a hard clay track.

i would like to see that slip..lol..what was it 200 feet??? or was it from one of their other 3 blasters?

anyway here are some of my slips.

slips.jpg

Send hobbyhorse a PM or look him up on Facebook, u have his full name? His old man carries the time slip in his Wallet lol....it was apparently that blaster. When I went to big lick I ran 5.40s it's a fast track.

Send hobbyhorse a PM or look him up on Facebook, u have his full name? His old man carries the time slip in his Wallet lol....it was apparently that blaster. When I went to big lick I ran 5.40s it's a fast track.
so the track is about .400 faster? that i can understand then.
awesome matt, how were these times compared to last yrs times?

thanks craig..about the same as last years times. X(

i had a problem bro.
^^not an excuse^^

what was the problem? not saying you have a exsuse becuase i believe you and lil3mill have almost identical motors and he ran faster but you are deff more expierenced

what was the problem? not saying you have a exsuse becuase i believe you and lil3mill have almost identical motors and he ran faster but you are deff more expierenced

i will just say that after making a pass you couldnt put your hand on my cylinder from the heat. while others were just warm to the touch. i will know more tomorrow.

sick vids man that bike is launching like a rocket bro. all that hard work and long nights in the florida heated garage paid off.. i cant wait to go to some local races and watch you take the title away from some of these local boys down here..
and jess you did great out there girl. i remember when we met you were just learning to ride and now your drag racing a sick blasty and placing top four.
congrats again to the both of you!!

thanks bro I:I

sure Marc anytime you guys want to come down to the local track with us and the crew just lmk, they will be re-opening here very soon in october and i can finally get to dial my bike in perfect, busco was right off the trailer dude, no adjustments to gearing, carb, tires nothing, i ran it right out the box those nights

Does anyone have the actual Saturday night blaster class races?My wife was putting the kids to bed and didn't get any of that footage.I have only seen the t&t runs posted so far and would love to see the night races.Someone has to have them.lol BTW who is ready to go back already??? haha

Does anyone have the actual Saturday night blaster class races?My wife was putting the kids to bed and didn't get any of that footage.I have only seen the t&t runs posted so far and would love to see the night races.Someone has to have them.lol BTW who is ready to go back already??? haha

i will try to look through our vids when i get a chance. i think we have some. i thought i posted some but maybe not..

they are racing again weekend of the 21st. wanna go???? I do.

i will try to look through our vids when i get a chance. i think we have some. i thought i posted some but maybe not..

they are racing again weekend of the 21st. wanna go???? I do.

That would be sweet matt if you do have some.
I would love to go again in a few weeks!!!!!haha Unfortunately I need a tranny first before I even attempt it again.X( I think a few of us need to go in on a camper to leave there so we can go whenever we feel like it and still have a place to hide from the rain!!!lol

That would be sweet matt if you do have some.
I would love to go again in a few weeks!!!!!haha Unfortunately I need a tranny first before I even attempt it again.X( I think a few of us need to go in on a camper to leave there so we can go whenever we feel like it and still have a place to hide from the rain!!!lol

the trailer would be sweet!!! a permanent busco camp! hell i wouldnt mind living there..lol

the trailer would be sweet!!! a permanent busco camp! hell i wouldnt mind living there..lol

I would love to live close to there but it is tought to leave a good paying permanent job right now.Although I did happen to convince the wife to move there when the little ones graduate.lolI:I 15 more years hahahaha We already decided nexy year we are getting a camper no matter what.Just makes things so much easier especially cause you can never hide from the epic rain every year.

Reactions: EvilElvis
What's wrong with your tranny ian? I'm thinkin about that race comin up matt but depends on money as usual. Are you going?

idk yet man..probably not..but there is another semi local to me guy trying to get me to possiby go.. its iffy. :-/