dirt drag 300ft times

i want to see the slip. i had this same arguement on another forum. thats a little fast and craig at cp customs 6mm blaster ran a 4.61 on nos. here is that bike.

Attachments

• cpc blaster.jpg
    cpc blaster.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 679
Craig at CP customs sucks big balls.He is a liar,thief and a very sh*tty business man.Anyone ever thinking about doing business with him better think twice.You will never get your parts or your money for that matter.He f*cked me once and never will again.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CP CUSTOMS.THEY ARE THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note there are some sweet drag blasty's in this thread!!!

Craig at CP customs sucks big balls.He is a liar,thief and a very sh*tty business man.Anyone ever thinking about doing business with him better think twice.You will never get your parts or your money for that matter.He f**cked me once and never will again.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CP CUSTOMS.THEY ARE THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note there are some sweet drag blasty's in this thread!!!

i have heard this from multiple people over the years. X(

anybody have a race coming up soon? i have one near me april 9th ill be sure and get some times and hopefully a vid! that cp bike looks pretty sick but ill be sure and stay clear of them...
stockstroke got banned pretty quick! haha

anybody have a race coming up soon? i have one near me april 9th ill be sure and get some times and hopefully a vid! that cp bike looks pretty sick but ill be sure and stay clear of them...
stockstroke got banned pretty quick! haha

not till may..hopefully i am ready..im super busy right now.. it will be 500ft dirt though. we dont have any of that 300ft. stuff around here.