da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Blaster and having loads of fun building it .for for what I've spent on it so far, I've could of got a Stock TRX - LT 250R or Banshee and been ahead of the game. I know there are a large number of people on this forum that would trade there Blaster for a 250R or a Banshee. That's there decision and rite. I'm sticking with my Blaster because that's my choice. We have to admit there are many better quads out there but most of us stick with the Blaster because we like being a little different

Epic touche. They are "sleepers" per se

99 was banned on E2S for the same stuff he does on here NO OTHER REASON. It was the members who complained 8-|
The admins and moderators were doing their job to give the MEMBERS the website they want to read and take part in.
Get an informed opinion, don't go by what you heard, goto E2S and do some leg work, find his name and read all his posts it's not that hard.
Sheeblast was banned on E2S (multiple times) for the same reason he was banned over here (multiple times).
For those of you still beating that dead horse. Nick strickland (lets use his real name not the many usernames he has to think of) WAS suspended, given warnings, ect, ect, ect.
The point of those is not to take a few days off and then reply to all the threads you missed with the same sh*t you were banned, suspended, bad repped for.
R We done yet?

For you guys not into E2S thats your opinion and I respect that.
Can't see how you can't love it but thats my opinion :p

bout time some one said somthing
the last i heard ES2 was under new management?
come to think of it,i can believe i was banned over the quad i have today(my1990 blaster) it wasnt mine back then but i have to today lol

ahh i still have a friend thats still a member there i think.he said the other guy stirred up sh*t and got booted or somthin at some race.maybe he was bullshitting.i dunno

e2s god do i hate that damn place

pffft and why is that? E2S is a awesome forum with 10x the knowledge and experience of guys here. i love this place for the blaster info and the cool guys but E2S is a great forum also. dont be a reh-tard over there and find out for yourself..

the last owner 360banshee or somthin like that
the guy who laid the bann hammer on me about 4-5 yrs ago.
he had a gf and boy was she mouthy
to tell ya the truth i cant remember and i dont care lol

Last edited:
the last owner 360banshee or somthin like that
they guy who laid the bann hammer on me about 4-5 yrs ago.
he had a gf and boy was she mouthy
to tell ya the truth i cant remember and i dont care lol

He was never an owner,he was just an admin.He was banned from there years ago when he was still an admin.Admins don't always get to run the parade!!!But I do agree with you 360 and dune bunny are not a fan of mine.If you want to get back with your old buddy you can visit him on psj,he owns that site.But if you don't like e2s then I don't see how you would klike that site.

E2S is a great site with great members.The people who get banned there deserve it.Mods just don't bann you for disagreeing with them.They bann you cause you guys can't leave well enough alone.You guys all talk about being banned but why??? I have never come close from being banned from any site.If you can make it here why not everwhere else? If you don't like it don't visit the site.There is a ton of great info and members there and all are willing to help if you want to listen and be willing to learn.best all around 2 stroke site out there.IMO Now I know why I like it so much,cause I never see threads like this over there!!!!!

99 was banned on E2S for the same stuff he does on here NO OTHER REASON. It was the members who complained 8-|
The admins and moderators were doing their job to give the MEMBERS the website they want to read and take part in.
Get an informed opinion, don't go by what you heard, goto E2S and do some leg work, find his name and read all his posts it's not that hard.
Sheeblast was banned on E2S (multiple times) for the same reason he was banned over here (multiple times).
For those of you still beating that dead horse. Nick strickland (lets use his real name not the many usernames he has to think of) WAS suspended, given warnings, ect, ect, ect.
The point of those is not to take a few days off and then reply to all the threads you missed with the same sh*t you were banned, suspended, bad repped for.
R We done yet?

I can go ahead and provide the links for everybody to read if you really think that. On top of that, I love the irony that if that was REALLY the case, why they didn't ban me right off the bat.....especially when things were hostile.....as opposed to later on when people agreed with me and/or at the very least respected my stance on the issue....then they got all butthurt and banned me out of the clear blue sky when the topic was simmering down. Also ironic, others also note the level of douchebaggery over there in the mod leadership over there.....you not being one of them....Climb and his gangbang clan.

For you guys not into E2S thats your opinion and I respect that.
Can't see how you can't love it but thats my opinion :p

Because the leadership over there is and has been some of the worst members on the entire site. There are actually dozens and probably hundreds of quality members over there, but when douches like Climb and some of the admins are in charge, it all goes to hell and a handbasket.

pffft and why is that? E2S is a awesome forum with 10x the knowledge and experience of guys here. i love this place for the blaster info and the cool guys but E2S is a great forum also. dont be a reh-tard over there and find out for yourself..

The difference between E2S and a place like BansheeHQ for example if you are a Banshee owner is that on BansheeHQ, you actually find people that know what they are talking about. On E2S......more often than not, you have people that ACT like they have 10x the knowledge and experience of everybody else, when in reality they don't have half of it. They remind me of the chicos I see at the dunes that "know their sh*t" then blow up later in the day. 8-|

The difference between E2S and a place like BansheeHQ for example if you are a Banshee owner is that on BansheeHQ, you actually find people that know what they are talking about. On E2S......more often than not, you have people that ACT like they have 10x the knowledge and experience of everybody else, when in reality they don't have half of it. They remind me of the chicos I see at the dunes that "know their sh*t" then blow up later in the day. 8-|

Reminds me of the chicos on the forum that shear flywheel key after flywheel key and still don't know why.Then they try to grind one down that is the wrong size and guess what it doesn't work.Then they complain they need to pay $7 for a flywheel key shipped.Then makes threads about jetting help.But this person knows everything.Sound familiar????? 8-|

Reminds me of the chicos on the forum that shear flywheel key after flywheel key and still don't know why.Then they try to grind one down that is the wrong size and guess what it doesn't work.Then they complain they need to pay $7 for a flywheel key shipped.Then makes threads about jetting help.But this person knows everything.Sound familiar????? 8-|

Actually, the key I made worked fine. I just felt safer with an OEM key. Yes, I started a jetting help thread....after a leakdown test, plug chops, and inspection.....but I guess I shouldn't.....since somebody that already knows everything would really never have any reason to come on to this board then right? 8-| So then.......why the hell are you on this board? 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.