da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx guys, I was joking when I said that, as I just felt that way for a sec (though I would, there are probably more deserving members). As I just told kronick in the PM, just trying to be a voice of reason. I'm no saint either, just trying to turn a new leaf to bring this forum back to where we help each other and debate is welcomed without the straight-out name calling.

I appreciate it though, and for all that can realize the truth in what I posted, it makes me proud to be part of this forum.

i disagree with the over policing of all this, if kennedy, or anyone else, thinks i'm a retard, spit it out,
he cant hurt my feelings, i dont have any for him

and last i checked this is still america, we still have a first amendment to the freedom of speech

if it smells like sh*t and looks like sh*t, call it sh*t, and be glad you didnt step in it !!!!!!

i disagree with the over policing of all this, if kennedy, or anyone else, thinks i'm a retard, spit it out,

and last i checked this is still america, we still have a first amendment to the freedom of speech

if it smells like sh*t and looks like sh*t, call it sh*t, and be glad you didnt step in it !!!!!!

awk your a bad ass, not retarded, kennedy... he can go f**k himself! end of rant

i wana make this clear why does this piss me off?
well for one kennedy did poor work was a liar and riped people off.
awk you have been here countless times helped me out countless times done everything you could to help me out.
you go out of your way all the damn time to do so........
so that jackass pulls something like that gets me going

awk you have been here countless times helped me out countless times done everything you could to help me out.

im not the person to get worked up, but for people i dont even know, but i KNOW are good people and would throw away an arm and a leg to help someone, like awk and countless others on here, to see them get bagged on, that also gets me worked up

I am a fan of keeping the peace, but continue to get a kick out of these same threads (though probably not for the same reason as others). They seem to repeat more and more often lately.

You know guys if you really despise 99 all so much then don't respond to him...that simple. By attacking him at every post you in essence are doing the exact same thing. The one difference is you are actually taking it on when you have made it clear numerous times you don't respect his opinion. By doing this you are joining the childishness that ensues every time he posts.

I will not speak for 99 but have read enough of these threads to realize that he most likely gets a kick out of upsetting others, as sheeblast did, just as members will continue to do.

Yes, sarcasm does not transfer well to words and Kennedy deserves everything he gets for posting that sh*t and for his horrible documented engine jobs. If someone wants to support him though why should that upset you? If you have an opinion that he sucks and will not use him then let those who think he can build a motor find out for themselves. If they cannot read the writing on the wall and still decide to let him touch their motor then they get what they deserve.

Debate is good for the forum, pics don't lie, and good work will speak for itself especially on a forum. Kennedy is a horrible engine builder IMO. I've gathered that, but don't need to name-call others who choose to support him in order to prove the point.

So kennedy calls awk a retard, and also disses ken by taking this from his site. This is little kid behavior, just like turning around and doing the same thing to members you dislike in a thread complaining how this behavior is bull.

Not much logic there........True I find it laughable reading these threads, but mainly because they become so hypocritical on each side and end up always overlooking the real issue, which for instance in this thread is kennedy, now he slithers back under the carpet and 99 becomes the topic.

Listen if your words affected 99 he'd be gone already so I doubt that will happen, it just becomes something to expect, yet engaging this makes you no better. I've tried to say this before but if you really dis-like him don't respond even if he says something that does offend you. Ignoring fully, will piss off someone trying to get a rise, more than engaging them. This is simple psychology.

Hudack, you could open a post on anything, and it always ends with everyone mad at 99 and some chicks kissing or naked. Classic.
go beats I:I

as i have done for countless members on here, and will continue to do with all the help i can offer, including free parts when i have them

but lets not turn this into an "awk promotion" he doesnt need that,
and i am overly opinionated alot of times
especially when someone continues to promote known felons on here

if it smells like sh*t, i'm calling it sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i have done for countless members on here, and will continue to do with all the help i can offer, including free parts when i have them

Ah wat the he'll have some rep for the hell of it no not that your just awesome and deserve it lol

Ah wat the he'll have some rep for the hell of it no not that your just awesome and deserve it lol

apperently you didnt understand the "no promotion" part
i've earned every rep i have from helping peeps, not just cause someone thinks i'm cool

you sir are the one the ONLY

UNCLE AWK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.