da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, I've never wanted to take someones rep as it is hard to earn and usually only given when someone helps another. But I will say that it is there for a reason so if you feel strongly about it, it is the forum's way of allowing you to show disapproval. I would however think before doing so as he can also do the same to you .... something to consider.

Truthfully man, I have no problems and am not taking sides either way. Unless it is to point out how kennedy's actual work is bull......but IMO I wouldn't sink to it, just to prove a point or because your in a name calling match. It would defeat the purpose of earning rep helping each other if we all just took it away when we disagreed. That is why debate is good, name-calling, not-so-much.

hehe....I should be a moderator.....j/k. (although I have done it as well, I have learned my lesson, and am now on the peace-keepin, blaster promoting, helping each other out cause.)I:I

haha yeah i was jw how it worked anyway im not gonna give him neg rep

Alright 99LRD. I will step up to the plate and say sorry for causing an arguement in the first place. I don't agree with some of the things you say or that you post many more times than necessary. But what really got me going is that you said that most of the people who ride Blasters are kids. It's things like that that give people bad opinions on Blasters. By saying that Blasters are kids bikes you might as well just throw your Blaster away. Soon enough comments like that will have people looking down on Blasters and buying new shiny four strokes. So comments like that will just lead to a 4 poke revolution and everytime someone developes an opinion against Blasters from those comments, they lose value and reputation. So if you want to trash something, don't do it on the Forum of which they are based. So I will be the man and say sorry for starting an arguement. You might not like me and I might not like you but we need to just ignore people we don't like for the good of the Forum.

^it wasnt because 99 was being a d-bag, one of the moderators didnt agree with him on a certain topic and banned him because of it. (i remember reading about it a while ago, but cant remember specifics)

All I know is that he came on here one day saying something about Nazi admins over there, which I don't have any problems with, and something was said about pictures. Haha thats all I heard.

Alright 99LRD. I will step up to the plate and say sorry for causing an arguement in the first place. I don't agree with some of the things you say or that you post many more times than necessary. But what really got me going is that you said that most of the people who ride Blasters are kids. It's things like that that give people bad opinions on Blasters. By saying that Blasters are kids bikes you might as well just throw your Blaster away. Soon enough comments like that will have people looking down on Blasters and buying new shiny four strokes. So comments like that will just lead to a 4 poke revolution and everytime someone developes an opinion against Blasters from those comments, they lose value and reputation. So if you want to trash something, don't do it on the Forum of which they are based. So I will be the man and say sorry for starting an arguement. You might not like me and I might not like you but we need to just ignore people we don't like for the good of the Forum.

No offense bro, but are you being serious here? :-/ Blasters are entry level quads....they can be modded to be competitive and fast, but there is a reason they aren't made any more........and no it's not just because they are a 2 stroke. I was in tears laughing when you said "Soon enough comments like that will have people looking down on Blasters and buying new shiny four strokes".......dude where have you been the past decade? A 400ex, TRX400, and any quad above that IS and ALWAYS will be a superior quad......and don't start the "Oh well if you throw a pipe, etc on a Blaster it will beat a 400ex" garbage or the "Well if you top the Blaster out, you can get 40hp and smoke a 400ex" because for every "maxed out 40hp" Blaster somebody else out there has a maxxed out 50+hp 400ex, so don't even go there. TJ has a 450R, LASX has a 450R, and so on and so on. Stock or modified it is an entry level quad that is designed for entry level racers and/or riders....hence why they have classes. If you think what you really just typed, you are simply in denial.

^it wasnt because 99 was being a d-bag, one of the moderators didnt agree with him on a certain topic and banned him because of it. (i remember reading about it a while ago, but cant remember specifics)

Climb and his homo-erotic clan of others were all pissy and whiny because I actually stated something that differed from their viewpoints and actually backed up my claims, then they just went out to insults. What was hilarious was the whole topic was starting to simmer down and some of the people were actually in agreement with me.....once they started getting all butthurt that a few actually understood or at least respected my point of view and saw that they weren't on "their side", that douche came in and banned me out of the clear blue sky. 8-|

TJ has a 450R, LASX has a 450R, and so on and so on. Stock or modified it is an entry level quad that is designed for entry level racers and/or riders....hence why they have classes. If you think what you really just typed, you are simply in denial.

Seriously??? Entry level quad? I haven't posted in here but I can't resist anymore. The reason TJ has a 450 is because the kids too big for a blaster. Have you met him in person? I have and he looks like a monkey f*ck'n a football on a blaster. His case is for safety. Big kid + small quad = bad things. As far as the quad classes go if you're over 16 yrs old and have a blaster, you have to run the open class which means your not in a blaster class, your in a run what yah brung class. I pulled the holeshot on 13 450's and 1 raptor 250 last weekend on my blaster and left the line in 3rd gear. That doesn't sound like an entry level quad to me?

I'm not taking up for 99 but I kind of understand what he's trying to say. Yamaha's intention for the Blaster was an entry level quad made for younger riders . In my opinion it don't realy matter what it was designed to be used for. It's what it can be. Alot like the Honda Sivic. It was designed to be an economy car but upgraded, can be a fast sporty car.

Seriously??? Entry level quad? I haven't posted in here but I can't resist anymore. The reason TJ has a 450 is because the kids too big for a blaster. Have you met him in person? I have and he looks like a monkey f*ck'n a football on a blaster. His case is for safety. Big kid + small quad = bad things. As far as the quad classes go if you're over 16 yrs old and have a blaster, you have to run the open class which means your not in a blaster class, your in a run what yah brung class. I pulled the holeshot on 13 450's and 1 raptor 250 last weekend on my blaster and left the line in 3rd gear. That doesn't sound like an entry level quad to me?

Let's ask TJ which quad is faster around a track with an equal level of mods. 8-| If you say the Blaster, you have lost every ounce of credibility on this planet an every other in the galaxy. Congrats on holeshotting noobs......how many did you beat in the entire race on your Blaster? What mods did they have? I mean I find it really incredible how many people have 40hp Blasters(if they are) and "holeshotting" modded 450s with 50+hp(with ease) in open classes, but I guess a lot of miracles against common sense are possible. 8-| It is an entry level quad.....regardless of however much you mod it. The most modded blaster will never beat the most modded 450, or even the most modded 400......wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm not taking up for 99 but I kind of understand what he's trying to say. Yamaha's intention for the Blaster was an entry level quad made for younger riders . In my opinion it don't realy matter what it was designed to be used for. It's what it can be. Alot like the Honda Sivic. It was designed to be an economy car but upgraded, can be a fast sporty car.

Exactly. Most of those riceburners are POS but every now and then some people(stupidly so) throw down major $$$ in those FWD turds and they can runs 10 sec 1/4 miles......does that mean they are in the same category as a Vette, Ferrari, etc?.........hell no.....because if you want to drag, there is always some 7-8 second Vette out there.

thankyou so much for some experienced racer input,
and also seeing what has been said time and time again about this sheeblast/kennedy wanna be ahole
he is not here to support blasters, and most of his posts invoke controversy
he's gotta go. period

thankyou so much for some experienced racer input,
and also seeing what has been said time and time again about this sheeblast/kennedy wanna be ahole
he is not here to support blasters, and most of his posts invoke controversy
he's gotta go. period

Yea cry me a river. 8-| I've sold people stuff, provided how to videos, and helped numerous people on here, but since I don't live in denial and am not a blind homer to reality, I've "got to go". 8-|

I don't see what's the big deal here. It shouldn't matter what other people think about your Blaster. What matters is what you think of your own Blaster

I don't see what's the big deal here. It shouldn't matter what other people think about your Blaster. What matters is what you think of your own Blaster

Exactly. Have fun with it, gain some knowledge, and enjoy the modding process......but don't let it go to your ego and say it will beat anything and everything.......it just makes you sound as stupid as the retards on craigslist that say their banshees go 120mph or they can beat 450s on their Blasters. Don't be "that guy". Just ride and enjoy it riding and building them while you have them without alienating yourself.

Let's ask TJ which quad is faster around a track with an equal level of mods. 8-| If you say the Blaster, you have lost every ounce of credibility on this planet an every other in the galaxy. Congrats on holeshotting noobs......how many did you beat in the entire race on your Blaster? What mods did they have? I mean I find it really incredible how many people have 40hp Blasters(if they are) and "holeshotting" modded 450s with 50+hp(with ease) in open classes, but I guess a lot of miracles against common sense are possible. 8-| It is an entry level quad.....regardless of however much you mod it. The most modded blaster will never beat the most modded 450, or even the most modded 400......wake up and smell the coffee.

Well here's another variable to think about. How much does the average 450 weigh? Blaster? The blaster is a good 50lbs lighter. I don't have a 40hp blaster, mines closer to 50hp. Holeshotting noobs??? Almost all of the people I race against have been doing it for years! I never said I holeshotted anyone with ease. When I can take off in 3rd gear and the 450's have to take off in 2nd, its common knowledge that the one who has to shift the least is going to be quicker.

245stroker, I wouldn't even waste the time typing all the info to prove 99lrd wrong. Don't even mention that 250r your building, or he will say the 250r is slow and will never beat a 450. Always stickin to those 450s and how beast they are...

I love my Blaster and having loads of fun building it .for for what I've spent on it so far, I've could of got a Stock TRX - LT 250R or Banshee and been ahead of the game. I know there are a large number of people on this forum that would trade there Blaster for a 250R or a Banshee. That's there decision and rite. I'm sticking with my Blaster because that's my choice. We have to admit there are many better quads out there but most of us stick with the Blaster because we like being a little different

Status
Not open for further replies.