Blaster (YFS200) Real Yamaha Shop Manual

Ya that's great thanks, but is there a different manual for a 2003 or newer? I have a 2004 Blaster and i know they changed some things like hydraulic brakes and a lot of the wiring like no tors brain. does anybody have a wire diagram for a 2003-2006 Blaster?

you need the supplemental for newer blasters...i can email it to u if leave an address...i dont know how to post a pdf here...

This is very helpful. What years is this manual for? I have a 02 Blaster that i purchased recently. It has a FMF Fatty pipe with FMF Powercore II Silencer. The manual says the Pilot Air Screw should be 1.5 turns out. Is this correct or is it different with the exhaust system.

If anyone can help with what the Pilot Air Screw should be I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

This is very helpful. What years is this manual for? I have a 02 Blaster that i purchased recently. It has a FMF Fatty pipe with FMF Powercore II Silencer. The manual says the Pilot Air Screw should be 1.5 turns out. Is this correct or is it different with the exhaust system.

If anyone can help with what the Pilot Air Screw should be I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

post that question in the support section or ask a pro section or engine section

I need to install new clutches in my 91 Blaster, although I'm sure this may be helpful for some with extensive knowlege of the Blaster, I didn't think it would offer enough info for a novice like me. It doesn't explain anything as far as what steps to take. Can anyone point me towards a link(etc) that actually explains how to do it. This manual basically just shows a breakdown of parts, doesn't really explain anything. Thanks.

I just bought this one like 3 weeks ago........But im glad someone found it so no one else has to pay for it.....