billet stator and oil pump covers wanted

Ive got the T.M design pump cover. It fits and looks well, but it's lonely.. Only shinny thing on the Blasty so far. Also if anyone decides they want to use the T.m oil pump cover with oil injection still you will have to drill a hole for the oil line because the pump cover is solid..

I'm also in search of a billet stator cover, Wasn't lucky enough to get the one on ebay HAHA. Will be ordering tm design works cover next week. Gonna have to trim it some to make it fit properly with my override clutch cover. Gotta bling the drag motor;)

Last edited:
I bought one of those tm design works covers, there on close out so im assuming there not in production any more, it should be here anyday
I like that dimpled cover because it's different :)
That's what's hard is to make something and be different from everything else. I've got a couple ideas bouncing around the grey matter.

For the flat plate oil covers, doesn't the water pump area need to be ground down so it fits flat?

Yep you have to ground down the water pump area.

Im liking where this thread is going, also bronco where did you come across those oil covers? I pumped out a hand full of them the exact same as those a while back and they werent to popular so i stopped

I made 2 oil pump covers about 3 years ago, and wanted to make a new one over the winter and decided to make some extra.
104_8035.JPG

Has anyone tried calling TM Design Works and ask them about making a stator cover?
I have heard it through the grapevines that they will make stator covers for a order of 10 or more.

Call them!!!! and if they will give you a price, then start a post to see if you guys can get enough people together for the order.

Last edited:
Reactions: jus_me
I read that somewhere to. I may just call. When I ordered the oil pump cover I asked about stator cover, you would think they would of said something

They wont make them unless there is an order of around 50.. Says there to busy with other things going on.. That's understandable.. Any ideas of other places that might make them?

IMG_20140519_125625.jpg
Oil pump cover with chrome powder coated clutch cover. Has some dirt in powder coat. going to sell this clutch cover since I got a polished one.

Nice. TM returned my payment said there is no stock available an there now discontinued, wtf

Give them a week and try again and they may have them in stock again, but for more $$$$$$!

They did that to me!

I had to get Replacement sealing rings for my TM Exhaust Collar and at the same time i got a Adjustable Stator Plate for $35.00 and a oil pump cover for $30.00 and a Blaster Thumb Throttle Cover for $7.00

I got the sealing rings, Adjustable Stator Plate, and oil pump cover.

BUT DID NOT get the Thumb Throttle Cover for $7.00, they were out of stock! BUT now look they have them again in Closeout for $15.00. LOOK the Adjustable Stator Plate is back up to $99.99 and the oil pump cover is up to $49.95.

:eek::confused:

This is when i got my stuff! >> http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/blaster-closeouts-parts.56572/

Looks good, been hearing alot about chrome powder coat but to me it always looks silver powder coat like the stock silver yamaha paints their frames.
it does look silver cause the guy did it wrong. He mixed the clear with the chrome instead of baking chrome then adding clear while part is hot
.facebook_787626841.jpg
The swing arm was done right by the swing arm shop

Well I talked to chariot performance, they will make the stator cover if I order 75 units at 200 each for a total of 15000, to rich for me

Well I sent in a request to have stock cover chromed. Will see how much it costs. Anyone else be interested in a chromed stock cover?

I have and own a few billet stator covers. I never planned to sell any. Make me an offer I can't refuse and I will sell one. fyi: $200 won't make me take it off the bike. Lets see how bad you guys want one. :)

Reactions: benharcombe1985