billet stator and oil pump covers wanted

I have the TM Designworks cover. It's a very nice cover. It doesn't fill in the round part of the cover between the 2:00 position and the 4:00 position, but it's still a nice piece. I'm not selling it. Just thought I would throw out an opinion about it.

Reactions: 08yfzman
Right on, good for you man, i stopped at a 100 bucks, i knew it would be a good fight to the end lol

very sorry I had to go into war with a fellow BF member but at the time I didn't know, I was in it to win it tho since Iv been trying o track a decent find for over 2 years, would have went up to $200

I may see about having some similar ones made tho but right now my plate is full with other projects. anyway its going to a good home I can promise you that

very sorry I had to go into war with a fellow BF member but at the time I didn't know, I was in it to win it tho since Iv been trying o track a decent find for over 2 years, would have went up to $200

I may see about having some similar ones made tho but right now my plate is full with other projects. anyway its going to a good home I can promise you that
Dont be sorry, that what a auction is all about, there fun. Ive been looking for one for quite some time also, but I wouldn't have went to 200, I can probably have one made for little over a hundred,

i got busy at work and missed the end of auction. i was going to go to 110.00 but it went for 120.00 anyway. im on the phone searching for one now and one place said he may have one and is going to call me back!

This is what everybody wants.

DSC00249_zps21d8bb84.jpg

Reactions: PRChrist