billet stator and oil pump covers wanted

we like the stator cover with removable sprocket guard and with a case saver and shift rod support.o_O You got one?

i do :)

img130-jpg.9435

Reactions: 79 bronco
I don't have my clutch cover to check cause its being powder coated chrome. The one I got has some marks on it I hope it polishes out

Looks awsome, I wanna see a pic installed with the pc'd cover, I was planning to polish my cover, im gonna work on getting my buddy to machine some stator covers on his cnc, I have to run a stock cover through the 3d printer first, or have it digitized for the program to cnc it

get one done and text me a pic. What price we talk in. 540-336-4753 eric
Ill talk with him next week about it, he lives in Pittsburgh m-thursday then works in Atlanta Friday to Sunday night, he is a airplane jet engine mechanic, he has is own machine shop an fabrication shop here in pa.

Reactions: 08yfzman
Im liking where this thread is going, also bronco where did you come across those oil covers? I pumped out a hand full of them the exact same as those a while back and they werent to popular so i stopped

I got some oil pump covers for a removed oil pump. When i get of my lazy a$$ im going to have a CONTEST to win them.
View attachment 9992

I like that dimpled cover because it's different :)
That's what's hard is to make something and be different from everything else. I've got a couple ideas bouncing around the grey matter.

For the flat plate oil covers, doesn't the water pump area need to be ground down so it fits flat?