2000 Blaster Frame Up Build

Anytime...you might need a washer in between the mount and caliper to get the proper spacing between the brake pads . I know mine does
IMG_20160319_232940_713_zpsakebrrry.jpg

I'm going to need washers too. I'm surprised it doesn't call for them in the parts fiche

Another productive day. Got the front hydros installed and bled. It sure is nice to have working brakes. On a side note, I was rebuilding my rear cable caliper with the shorty cable and I noticed my rear wheels were loose. First thing I checked were the lug nuts. That when I found someone put three lug hubs and gold wheels on the rear. What are these off of? They do not fit the axle shaft well and are loose on the shaft. Here are the pics from today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I found out what the hubs/wheels are off of and I have no idea why they are on this Blaster. They are from an 83-86 Yamaha YTM225 3 wheeler. I'm getting a set of polished Douglas wheels and STI Tech 4 tires. I will be also be replacing the hubs, bearings, seals etc. on the rear axle.

Ok, so I'm trying to find a set of matching levers. I've been searching for 7/8 levers but I'm having trouble finding a cable clutch and a hydraulic brake that match. What do you guys recommend? Sorry guys ASVs aren't in my budget right now.

I just bought the MSR Pro-Raptor Clutch Lever (suggested by AWK). Its on back order but expected within a week. I can give a ride report when I get it but I know you can get a matching brake grip lever

I usually get all my stuff on Rockymountainatv.com (unless I can get it a lot cheaper elsewhere) because as long as I order before 6pm (CT) it will be on my doorstep the next day. Thats because I live 3 hours away from one of their distribution centers. But with you being in Penn, I bet you would get stuff within 2 days.

I just bought the MSR Pro-Raptor Clutch Lever (suggested by AWK). Its on back order but expected within a week. I can give a ride report when I get it but I know you can get a matching brake grip lever

I like the look of those but I can't find the brake lever. Maybe I'm missing it