yz 250

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
well im thinking of selling the blaster to get something else, i was thinking maybe a yz 250 because i really enjoy riding dunes and catching air off dunes. but i also want a 400ex or 450 but theyre not as fun to jump so im stumped...

Built 450's are a blast to jump. K have 2 fully built 450r's. I've never ridden dunes but on a track they're fun to jump. I would try to get a 250f if I were you because the power that they have for being a 250 is ridiculous. A lot more fun than a 250 2 stroke IMO. But then again selling a blaster isn't gonna fund either one of these things so your gonna have to get whatever's you have the money for. Which if all you have is the blaster your only gonna get enough money for a 250 2 stroke

well.... 450's out of the question lol :D

Just keep checking craiglist, when i was looking for a quad i'd get an update on my phone whenever someone posted anything under my saved search!! A good deal will pop up!

if you'v never ridden much before, don't get a yz250, you'll kill yourself. a yz125 is enough to kill yourself... but yes, a yz250 is a very powerful cheaper bike to get, i plan on upgrading to one next year. if you have never ridden a bike much or in the sand stick with the quads unless you know you like bikes..