youtube

blasta_dasha09

Aug 8, 2009
hey whats up everyone? i was just scrolling threw youtube and noticed that there arent that many tutorials about how to fix this and that on there. but theres all of us! lol. next time you go wrenchin' on your quad you guys should do a little video about it and post it up.I:I

I was thinking about this the other day... I know O'Connor Racing has several VERY informative vids out there, but other than that, you're right. Not much info.

I'll try to get a vid up, at least here in the DIY section, on how to cut apart your wiring harness and get rid of all the extra TORS wiring pretty soon. There are too many idiots on Youtube to make it worth my time over there.

I was thinking about this the other day... I know O'Connor Racing has several VERY informative vids out there, but other than that, you're right. Not much info.

I'll try to get a vid up, at least here in the DIY section, on how to cut apart your wiring harness and get rid of all the extra TORS wiring pretty soon. There are too many idiots on Youtube to make it worth my time over there.

thanks for the reply. yeah there are a lot of haters on youtube that have nothing else better to do. but im sure we could all benefit from it.