Your faveorite trail atv.

My dads Polaris Sportsman 450. It will go anywhere where its big ass will fit. Handles deep water and mud like a champ. Stares the big 500s and 650s right in the face.

i still havent found anyone around here on any other quad that can hang with me in these tight trails on any of my blasters

I love riding and racing my blaster but the sportsman 500 my friend has is awesome to ride on trails and whatnot it has lots of power and is so easy to ride but it is deffinately not a racer like my blaster

im not saying my blaster just because this is a blaster forum.. but thts the answer, nothing compares to how the throttle response is with the 2 stroke and all easy to throw around or go through narrow spots... at least thts how it is on mine but i will admit it does beat you up if you dont ride trails much.. P.S with the right thinking and planing a blaster can climb or go over things that most will not try.

Favorite trail ATV? Rene 800. Jesus that is a sweet quad. did a demo ride and I would ride slower than balls just so I could get a good distance between me and the guy ahead of me then I would unleash it.

Blaster for sure. I can handle that thing better on any trail then anyone else I know on any quad.