You don't see many of these...

He's gotta point we all know 450 ain't slow. But It ain't like the powerband ride of a 250 2 stroke!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus once your 4 stroke breaks you have a lot more parts to worry about fixing or replacing!!!!!!!

i like it wudn care if its slow and i doubt its goin be that slow
like cos 125 dirt bikes arent slow there is more weight in the quad rather than a bike but there still not slow!! even if it was slow if the price was right id buy it dosent have to be mad fast!

450 dirt bikes dont impress me.. seeing my buddys trx 250r leave 450 bikes in a hail of roost and a cloud of dust.. that impressed me!!!

seeing a quad thats heavyer than a bike and having 100ccs less whipe abrand new 450 is priceless!!! ( yes 350cc trx 250r)

Will all of you just stfu already about the 125 sh*t?
We all know there not slow, and that quick bikes. Blasterdude simply was trying to show us something, someone built. I think its neat and if you have negative opinions keep them to yourself. Thats the problem with some of you, you dont know how to simply hit the back button on your computer but instead you have to start. ANYHOW! Nice find blasterdude. That thing must rip and be a sh*tload of fun!

If you think a 450f dirtbike is slow then you are pretty retarded, not gonna lie. You must care what i think if you are going to comment about it. lol. And you have alot of time on your hands to make that list up.
what exactly is your deal?

thats a list i keep on my comp that i recieved from a friend of mine in oregon.. i own a tri-z and until today owned a 87 yz250 engine that bolted right into a tri-z so that cross reference is actually very helpful.. being that yamaha wants $26 per fiber plate for those machiens you don't just run to the dealer to buy a clutch.. and since most online companies have a year cutoff for showing part listings that chart comes in very handy too...

you obvisouly have some sort of superiority complex.. if your here to measure dicks i can assure you that you will lose.. your pro 4 stroke propaganda can go elsewhere because frankly I nor anyone else here wants to her it.. your negative attitude can go wayward with it as well.. it people like you that give the internet a bad name.. the only reason your inthis thread is to say how much faster your 450 is than a 125... well in that regard congrats... my advice to you is to get on your big bad 450 and ride over to a forum dedicated to 450f dirtbike where you can all be dislousinal together... and if you happen to run inot my cousin over there.. remind him his kx450F ain't sh*t compared to a 4mm banshee..

Reactions: 89custom
450 dirt bikes dont impress me.. seeing my buddys trx 250r leave 450 bikes in a hail of roost and a cloud of dust.. that impressed me!!!

seeing a quad thats heavyer than a bike and having 100ccs less whipe abrand new 450 is priceless!!! ( yes 350cc trx 250r)

Fed, not doubting you, but that must be one bad ass 250r!

what exactly is your deal?

thats a list i keep on my comp that i recieved from a friend of mine in oregon.. i own a tri-z and until today owned a 87 yz250 engine that bolted right into a tri-z so that cross reference is actually very helpful.. being that yamaha wants $26 per fiber plate for those machiens you don't just run to the dealer to buy a clutch.. and since most online companies have a year cutoff for showing part listings that chart comes in very handy too...

you obvisouly have some sort of superiority complex.. if your here to measure dicks i can assure you that you will lose.. your pro 4 stroke propaganda can go elsewhere because frankly I nor anyone else here wants to her it.. your negative attitude can go wayward with it as well.. it people like you that give the internet a bad name.. the only reason your inthis thread is to say how much faster your 450 is than a 125... well in that regard congrats... my advice to you is to get on your big bad 450 and ride over to a forum dedicated to 450f dirtbike where you can all be dislousinal together... and if you happen to run inot my cousin over there.. remind him his kx450F ain't sh*t compared to a 4mm banshee..

Well, you seem to think that the internet is SRZ BZZNESS. And trying to be a e-psychatrist eh? LULZ. And the internet never had a good name to begin with so that doesnt even have a point. You know why I am here. ANd i am sure everyone knows who this is by now. LOL

i can eat up a crf450r and a yz450 junk hhmmm i think i can eat urs on my track!!!! and until im topped up i can ride a lot better than u and if u think as soon as u shift there is no power than ur yz was junk to begin with go shove that 450s muffler down ya throat cause all u sound like is a dumb annoying 4POKE

How are you going to say you can ride better than me? I havent seen any vids, im not going to comment on how good you can ride because i have no proof, same for me. Stupid. That is about the only thing i can decipher from what you just said

How are you going to say you can ride better than me? I havent seen any vids, im not going to comment on how good you can ride because i have no proof, same for me. Stupid. That is about the only thing i can decipher from what you just said

if your soooo fast why dont you race....

so what bike do you have, let me guess some 4-stroke 3 million cc better bike than everyone elses?

LOL, i do race, when i have time away from college. Its expensive as sh*t also. And read back in the thread and you will see what i ride

LOL, i do race, when i have time away from college. Its expensive as sh*t also. And read back in the thread and you will see what i ride

sorry i asked i was just too bored to scour thorugh the bs youve been typing to find out

why are you on here if you dont have a blaster? or are you trying to enlighten us on how the elite 4 stroke 450 motocross gods roll.

What about people who have just started riding?,or older people who still enjoy the hobby but cant handle the power anymore?,what about people who simply cant afford it

what about people like myself who simply dont like bikes is there a need for you to be so ignorant to other riders, the scene is dieing as it is

now please gtfo

what? You think my bike is new? lol. I got it for 500, and another 300 to get running. Its old as sh*t. My first comment was that 125s are slow, and then people started saying "DUED N00 WAI!!!11!!Oneoneone. 125s IZ SupE Fast Dewd!!!!" But i know how fast they are. And the 450 only came in because some guy said i would sh*t my pants if it rode his cousins 125, or some sh*t.

the guy is a jerkoff who obviouly gets off by starting sh*t on the net.. def.a douchebag..