Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Kawasaki kfx450r

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Suzuki ltr450

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Yamaha yfz450

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
my brother has the06 trx 450r that thing is insane the yfz have a crank issue and u dont want a fuel injected quad like the suzuki any time sumthin goes wrong ur gonna have to take it to the manufactorer to get it hooked up to a comp.

wow this thread is old lol but the consensus still leans torwards the yfz although the new KTM is pretty sick

lol...after a few months my opinon kindda changed to the Kawi though!! i finally got to ride one a few times at a poker run and they are awesome in the woods, but thats about all i ride so thats why id take the Kawi!! yfz just has to much grunt and the honda is just geared way off the wall for speed!!!

LTR450 is deffinatly the best quad up there for motocross... the new 08 is amazing.. it is so much better than the yfz.. if you had about 10 grand you could make the yfz450 amazing but a ltr450 doesnt take that much money.. plus you have the EFI and for the 08 they have over 100 fixes from the 07

my friend id say the yfz , all i did is get a full exhaust , kn filter , and the com mod and walked on trx,s and ltrs

omg the suzuki lt-r450 go with that, right out of the dealer ship it's +2 all around with a good suspension for jumping