• Suzuki ltr450

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Yamaha yfz450

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
looking at 450s and just wondering which one you guys think is the best and if anyone has tried any of them.

i like the yfz just because of the factory gearing! but iv only rode a yfz and the honda. but i do have to say the honda is a pretty quick machine!i just dont like how high the stock gearing is! but i guess it mostly depends on the rider and what terrain they like to ride!

my buddy has the trx, that thing is sickkkk. it looks very very nice, i love the front of it and how honda blended the headlight into the front fender, another thing, like stated before, its very very quikk

the kfx has problems i heard and i think the trx has motor problems the suzuki is great for mx only you have to shorten everything for the woods i heard so thats a pain and the yfz is my guess the best out of the bunch

wat are u using it for, my friend has a kfx n its sick for woods

most trail riding and sandpits. im working all summer and with the money im gunna get a used 450 so im just looking right now. yfz450 looks like the best so far.

DAN151, what do u usually ride in

mx, woods, dunes, what?

and also, as always the honda is most reliable and last the longest but the yfz is the best all around in my opinion

Last edited:
when it comes to the trx will it be 04-05 or 06-07
the 06s are carzy fast with just a pipe, my cousin has one and he beats piped yfz's,ltr's,and those lame ass pred500s
and its only a few lengths behind a highly modded ltr with a 550 icecube.

only thing i haven't ridden out of that is the kfx... out of everything i liked the Yfz the best, the 450r (honda) is great, but just not so great for trails IMO

i watch (race) in the drag races in strum, wisconsin. i have never seen a 450 suzuki or a 450 r ever beat a yfz.
YFZ ALL THE WAY

yeah i agree with everyone else. YFZ

one friend has one thats stock except silencer, it's pretty dang quick, and another buddy has one that he bought from a kid that raced... it has full exhaust, intake, p&p, cams, the works, it is scary fast. i have a video somewhere of him doin a burnout 5th gear wide open, i yelled at him to stop cuase i thought his tires were gonna shred and rip the quad apart, lol, but the tires weren't hardly wore, it dug 2 holes in the road lol it was pretty awesome