YFZ Build Complete - Lets compare it to the ol' blasty

Flyin5

May 3, 2010
Still workin on this post count so i can sell some people my leftover parts & my 250r for a steal.

So... figured i would post up my recent YFZ build, then compare it to the blaster build i did back in the day! Check it out.

Shortly after i got the yfz
P1010230.jpg

0609101911a.jpg

0609102207.jpg

0609102229a.jpg

0610102030a.jpg

0615102054.jpg

Blaster - wish i had pics when i got it... it was purple and in baaad shape.
P1010057.jpg

Great looking work, love the blaster! I:I Become a supporting member & ya wont have to worry about your post count, it's only 10 bucks a year & you can buy/sell instantly.

Great looking work, love the blaster! I:I Become a supporting member & ya wont have to worry about your post count, it's only 10 bucks a year & you can buy/sell instantly.

Hmm wish i would've known that sooner! Thanks!

both of those look great. love the custom work on the hood of the blasty.

specs on the blasty?

Blaster was an old build about 6-7 year ago... wow how time flies! Guaranteed no other blaster has seen more air time than that one has. Slowly started to fall apart from the abuse.

Had ASR +3 a-arms, G Force axle, rechambered head, porting, base spacer setup (decked cylinder), 30mm flatslide, PB airbox, +2.5 stem... ect. All work including motor work was done by me. That motor was impressive and i could beat it day long even in the dunes.... lasted 2 years on one top end. Tore it apart after compression hit the 110 mark and the ring was worn to the exact size of the piston.

Sick! There is no comparison! lol Only thing I don't care for is that baby blue frame..... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in the sea of sameness, its something different.

Honestly I told them I wanted a darker metallic blue (like the blaster). Thats what i got... haha. I was pissed at first but after looking at it i like it a lot.

I like them both. is that yfz running an extended swingarm? Looks kinda long for a stock one. maybe it's the 18" rears helping I dunno. nice bikes either way :)

Nope its stock. Must just be the 18's playing a trick on your eyes! haha. Thanks btw.